Chap 81: Questions & Answers

°°°

Third pov

[It was the next day, Yoongi was in his office and had called for Soobin]

Knock Knock.

"Come in."

Soobin twisted the lock of the door. The door swung open, revealing Soobin in his work clothes.

"Good morning sir. You called?" He did a 90 degrees bow.

"Yes."

Soobin stood tall once more.

"Have a seat."

Soobin did just that.

There was silence for a good 1 minute.

"Soobin..." Yoongi called out. His expression was poker. The air was dense and still. Soobin was scared of what was the reason for him to call him here. He was scared he might have done something he shouldn't and would get punished.

"y-yes, sir." His words were shuffled. He tried his best to hide his sacredness but failed.

"Why did you hack the systematic technology of our members?" Yoongi asked in a calm yet cold voice. Soobin could feel the sorta rage behind it.

"I umm..I-

Yoongi slammed his fist on the desk which cause Soongi to flinch naturally.

"Think well and hard Soobin. Make sure the reason is believable and try or else..."

Soobin was scared.

"I had no choice!..." bladdered out scared for his life.

"Why is that?" Yoongi was not expecting this but had a thought that one of his theories might be the answer.

"I-

"Speak."

Soobin got scared and explained everything to Yoongi. How Bogum told them; Jay, him, and YeonJun to go to a specific location on the map that Kia managed to get for Namjoon's plan to work, a copy they had used to travel to a certain location in looks of something they didn't know what. When they got there, they saw a huge double door with a  scorpion on it with a rose.

Soobin described the said door in full description. He told him how they blew down the door and when they go in, they saw a bomb that caused the massive explotion.

He explained everything that went down and how he ended up hacking the earpieces.

"I see." was all that Yoongi spoke.

"...w-will I live sir...?" Soobin was scared still.

"Yes. You may go."

"Okay, thank you sir." he did a 90 degrees bow to leave.

"Wait."

Soobin stopped in his tracks.

"Don't tell anyone what you told me in here or that we had this convocation, especially Bogum..."

"Yes sir."

The door closed leaving Yoongito to dive into deep thoughts.