Chapter 23

Heavenly's POV

I never want my mommie to leave me like that again! I don't know if she will kept her promise with me, but I hope she does! She said she wouldn't leave me the day before her and my daddy got into a fight again and she went away for years! I was sad the entire time. I didn't want to talk to no one.

"Heavenly, baby, why aren't you eating?" My mommie asked me.

"I'm not that hungry anymore." I said trying to not cry in front of them.

"Okay, well put your pizza in the microwave and start getting ready for bed." She climbed off of the tall white bed and walked into the bathroom.

I slipped my cheesy pizza into the microwave and walked into the bathroom. I started to get undress from my pink shorts and my white stringy shirt. I took my panties off and stepped into the bath tub.

"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. How I wonder what you are!" I sang as I played in the bubbles while my mommie sat there watching over me.

I started to clean myself and rinse off.

"You all done big girl?" My mommie asked looking at me as I finished with my last time rinsing myself off.

I nodded my head and she helped me up. She gentle wrapped my hoodie towel around me and assisted me with my pajamas.

I laid down after getting everything on. My world started to become darker as I looked up at the ceiling hearing my mommie sing to me. Sooner than later I was asleep.

~ Heavenly's Dream ~

"Heavenly, you ready to go?" My daddy asked me.

I grabbed his hand and made my way towards the car. I clicked my seatbelt and pulled out my kindle. I started to watch Doc McStuffins as we made our long adventure to my mommie's apartment.

We were in the middle of the intersection when a elephant trotted across the car crushing me and my daddy. I tried my hardest to get to my daddy who was bleeding and asleep. NO NOT AGAIN.

~ Dream Over ~

I quickly popped up to see I was covered in sweat and pee. My mom laid beside me asleep. I tapped her and started crying salty tears.

"Yes Heavenly," She said turning to me. "What the hell happened?!?"

"I'm sorry mommie I didn't try to!" I cried harder as she lifted me up and to the restroom. She sat me on the toilet seat and started to strip me from my clothes.

I sat there crying and trying to wipe my eyes with the back of my hand. She sat me into the warm water and started to wash me up. I heard a knock at the door and it opened.

"What happened?" My Aunt Nicki asked holding my baby brother.

"Heavenly peed on herself."

"This is the 14 time this month, Yn. I think we might need to take her to a therapist or a doctor." Aunt Nicki suggested.

My mom sighed and helped me out of the tub. I dried myself and slipped on my panties and got dressed into my clean pajamas. I laid back down onto a towel and fell asleep.

~YN's POV~

I honestly don't know what's up with Heavenly. I was just told that it happened multiple times before! I'm starting to get a little worried.

I picked up my iPhone 6 and dialed my best friend's number. She would help me! She answered within several rings.

"Hello?" She asked in a very tired tone.

"Hey Ashley. Can you take Heavenly in tomorrow for an appointment please." I asked.

"I guess so. Is 10:30 fine?" Ashley asked.

"Yes ma'am, it is. See you then. Bye." I hung up the phone after hearing her last words.

I laid back onto the couch and fell asleep.

~That Next Morning~

I woke up to someone slobbing on my face and playing in my hair. I opened my eyes fully to see Khloe trying to sit up from off of me. I smiled and wiped my face. I held her close to me and sat up. Nicki was laying in the bed with James and Heavenly.

"Good mornin' famm." I smiled and walked into the restroom.

I started to brush my teeth and wash my teeth. I made funny faces at Khloe as I applied the white liquid soap to my face. She giggled and kissed my lips and played with my nose.

I rinsed my face and dried it. Khloe tried to turn on my beats pill while I did so. Sooner than later, she figured it out and 3005 by Childish Gambino came on. She started to wiggle around and clap her small hands.

~3 hours later~

"Well, Heavenly has been having night terrors. They basically happen when something tragic happens, she has nightmares about it, sweats a whole lot or in other cases like Heavenly's, they pee on theirselves." Ashley explained to me.