Chapter 12

Authors Note:

Thank you guys for getting me to 1,000 reads!! I'm Soo happy this book is doing good! Please go read my other new book called No Love of course it's an August Alsina story! please and thank you! NOW FOR CHAPTER 12..........

(August)

Yes I'm pissed off a little because she's pregnant with Kirk's baby! I mean like I want her to have my first child not his. I finished driving home, and when we got there, I unlock the door and went straight to my room. I laid there laying at the ceiling thinking until the door opened. I sat up and looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"Baby please..." She said while crawling on top of me.

"Please me ass! This all your fault." I said while grasping her waist.

"I know; therefore, you don't have to repeat it!" She said while getting snappy with me.

I sat up leaning her off the edge of the bed.

"Ma'am change your tone with me!" I said while shaking her a little.

"Okay I will!!!" She laughed and sat up.

She kissed me sensually and looked me in my eyes.

"Baby, I'm going to love you no matter whose baby it is. I just want you to know that!" She held my chin n kissed my cheek before walking out of the room.

I re-opened the door and watched her from the door way. I loved the way her thick, luscious hips moved when she walked, and her hair sway with the wind. Her smile just makes me happy and just talking to her makes me want to cry sometimes.

She has brought out the real man in me, and I can't leave her. I arose from the floor,walked out of the room, and sat next to her on the couch downstairs. I laid down on her lap facing her stomach and rubbed it a little as it was now poking out a little.

She watched me smiling. We really were a nice family now.

(4 months later...) (YN)

This pregnancy is actually been going very smooth. My doctor told me I could come in today to see the sex of the baby and all that extra stuff! Also, August and I's relationship is been going great. Soon I will be Mrs. YN Alsina in around a year and a couple of months. I walked downstairs with my scarf and coat on ready to go. I grabbed my keys and saw August and Heavenly coming down the steps.

"I'll be back!" I said while I noticed that they were fully dressed and ready to go too.

I laughed and invited them with me.

(...)

My name was called and we all went back there. The doctor smiled kindly.

"YN you know the drill," She laughed. "And Hi there Ms. Heavenly and Mr.Alsina."

"Hey." They responded.

"I get to see my little sister!" Heavenly said while eating her lollipop.

Doctor Charlotte started to put the cold gel on and the monitor.

"Well It looks like you have a little baby boy on your hands!" The doctor smiled.

"Aww snap!" Heavenly shouted.

I laughed a little and sat up after she wiped the gel off of my stomach.

"Have a nice day see you in 2 weeks now!" She said as she walked away.

"Alrighty, I'm hungry ion know about y'all!" I said while hopping down.

"let's go to Senny, Penny's, Fennys. Somting like that!!" Heavenly said confused.

"Denny's BabyGirl!" Aughst said whe picking her up and standing.

"Off to Denny's!"

(At Denny's)

We had already ordered our drinks and everything else, so we started to talk.

"Mommie, Am I going to have a baby Broder or sister?" Heavenly said while sipping on her juice.

"A baby Brother." I giggled.

"I'm gonna sit next to you so I'll have someone to play tic tac toe with!" She raced under the table and sat next to me.

She began to talk to my stomach and play tic tac toe with her "imaginary" friend. Soon we got our food and begs to eat.

"Mommie, I gotta go pee!" Heavenly said while hopping down.

(Heavenly's POV) *In Big Girl Words*

I dashed into the restroom and pulled down my leggings after getting confused with the lock. I started to pee-pee and the lock made a popping noise! Then, came in a man with a gun to my forehead.

"LEAVE HER ALONE, SIR!!!" A lady yelled.

I looked down and squeezed in my cheeks making my dimples go in and looked down. The lady then yanked him back and the man shot the lady in her arm.

(My POV)

As Heavenly was in her predicament, August and YN was wondering why was it taking her so long! YN then arose from the booth and went into the restroom. A big light man was raping Heavenly. YN then called for help because she couldn't stop him SHE WAS PREGNANT! The workers then called 911 and The police came slowly. August then rushed in and punched the man in his face. The man yanked out of Heavenly and started to beat August, but August was coming back 10x stronger. Soon the man became on conscious as the police came. Heavenly was also slipping in and out.

The police yanked August and put him in handcuffs. Heavenly was immediately rushed to the hospital along with the man.

You sat there watching them both sadly because you were going to loose them for a little while.

(4 more months later)

August was still in jail because he was charged with halfway killing someone, possession of drugs, and an illegal gun! It's been really hard doing stuff because Heavenly was soo young and didn't quit understand that Mr.August wasn't going to play with her anymore for a couple more weeks. Your pregnancy has now turned into a rough one and you almost went into labor the day all those things happened!

Now, you are okay and due any day! You walked over to Heavenly's room too see she was peacefully taking a nap. While she was sleeping, you decided to call your sister and call her over!

Angelina: Hey Sis! What's up?

You: Welll, can you come over? Just in case, my water breaks and I won't be alone her with Heavenly!

Angelina: Okayyyyyy! I'll be over in w second Im "out" right now

You: Thanks your the best!

You hung up the phone and started to make you a snack. As you finished with your snack, you heard a knock on the door. You waddled over and opened it. It was.........................