Chapter 16

YN

I hugged on to August tightly as he did the same. Heavenly was so happy her fatherly figure was now back. August told me that he had something to tell me but didn't wanna do it in front of my family!

So, they exited the room once more, and August began to talk.

"So YN, my manager agreed to let you guys come on tour with me, so that would never happen again. Under one condition though, you have to sign with him." He smiled.

"Umm I can't sing!!!" I yelled like seriously!

"Baby, yes you can. I hear you while your in the shower and singing to the kids." August laughed.

"Well, okay, I guess so." I nodded.

"Ight well our flight leave at 6:00 sharp am." He said while helping me get dressed.

We finished the day off greatly. We packed our clothes and ate dinner with each other. August and I took a shower together and did s couple of things if you know what I mean 😏.

[The Next Morning around 4:24 a.m]

I woke up to my alarm clock (Heavenly) screaming in my ear.

"What Heavenly?!?" I sat up from under the covers and yawned.

"Where's daddy?" She hopped onto my bed n pointed to what seemed like an empty spot.

"He's right there!" I said while pulling the covers off of August.

"DADDY WAKE UP" She screamed into his ear.

He awoken and looked at Heavenly "like nigga please". Heavenly smiled and started to play with her front loose tooth.

"See Mommie! It's wiggling." She said while pushing it all the way forward.

"It'll come out in a couple days!" I smiled and got out of bed. I went into the restroom and started to brush my teeth, wash my face, slick my hair up, and start to shower. After I was done getting dressed, we headed out.

We reached the airport and got everything on board. We saw August's manager sitting in a seat sipping a glass of Champagne.

"Well, hello guys." He put the glass down and started digging in his carry on. He pulled out a folder and opened it.

"Sign this." He handed me a pen and the paper.

I read over the paper and was okay with everything. I signed my name on the contract and handed it back to him. He smiled and put it back into his folder. After everything was said and done we took off to our first stop Paris, France.

~Couple Hours later~

We arrived, got off the plane, and went to the hotel. We settled in and started to call back home to announce the news.

"Hello... Mom?" I asked.

"Yes honey!" She said excited.

"I have something to tell you... I got a job working with August!" I said excited.

"What?!? You know I didn't want you to ever do something like that. I never wanted to have people talking about you and discussing your business. Im not with it!" My mother said angrily.

"But it's not your choice. I don't really mind. It's not your business and they aren't talking about you so...." I said.

"YFN, you know damn well not to talk to your mother like that!" She said.

"I'm fucking grown! So you need to drop the attitude then come fucking talk to me." I said while hanging not giving her any time to respond.

August rubbed my back softly n kissed my jaw.

"Bae, it's o" I cut him off talking over him.

"Get the fuck away from me and stop touching me." i squirmed away and walked out of the room.

He sat there alone holding James. Heavenly followed after me and we went down to the pull. We put our feet in the water and started to relax.

~ August~

I really understood where YN was coming from, but I didn't quite understand where her mom was coming from! It didn't make sense to me on why she was mad that YN got the superstar life! She should be happy and thankful for the income YN will be bringing in. I just don't understand!

I walked out of the room and tried to look around for them. I spotted them at the pool, so I walked in and sat down next to them with my legs tucked into my heart.

"You alright now?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

"Yea I'm good now. I'm going to go chan..." Heavenly then cut her off.

"I'm going with Ms.Jannie because daddy told me that you guys were doing grown up things." Heavenly looked up at her.

"Heavenly really?! Why would you spill da beans." I said.

"Sorry dang!" She said as she arose from her seat and walked out.

"Gosh!" I semi yelled.

"Yea sure we'll see about that..."YN smirked and walked off.