Chapter 11

~A couple of weeks later~
You hopped into your car and started it up. You drove off making your way home quickly because you had the urge to puke. You unlock the door quickly and ran into the restroom.

"This is the 5th time today YN, Are you sure you aren't?" August asked from the doorway.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not." You said while holding your stomach.

"I'll be back!" He said while he grabbed his coat and keys.

You were left there alone, so you when back outside and got the stuff out of the car and start dinner.

Just as you put the chicken in the oven and started to boil the potatoes and noodles for the macaroni, August walked into the house.

"Here!" He said as he sat the Walgreens bag on the table.

"What is it!?!" I questioned while folding my arms.

"Go take it!" He threw me a pregnancy test.

I huffed and stomped up the stairs. I made my way to the nearest restroom, walked in, and sat on the toilet. I started to pee on the stick and follow the directions from there on out.

2 minutes have gone by and it says it takes exactly 2 minutes, so I'm guessing now is the time to panic. My phone ringer for the alarm I set went off. I picked up the pregnancy test and both lines were dark.

I was pregnant.............

I quickly ran downstairs and looked at August.

"I'm pregnant!" I said while sitting back into the high chair I was once sitting in before.

"Well, there's nothing we can do about it but raise it." August said while walking over to me and kissing my cheek.

I nodded and started to twiddle my fingers. I nonchalantly went up the stairs and laid down holding my stomach, and soon fell asleep.

(.....)

The next morning I woke up to the sun shining in my face, my partner in crime right next to my side, and a soft warm breeze coming from the open window. I slowly stepped out of bed and started to get ready to go to the doctor's office.
After I was done dressing myself, I went down stairs and started fixing us some breakfast. As I finished cooking breakfast and made our plates, August walked down the steps fully dressed and ready to go. We sat down together, ate our breakfast, and headed out.

(At the doctor's office)

"Okay Ms.YLN, I need you to lay back and lift up your shirts to right under where your bra stops and lay back." The doctor ordered.

I did as she told me too and waited for her. She started to put the clear, cold gel on my stomach and rub it around with the monitor. She smiled as she looked at the screen.

"From the chart over here, you are 7 weeks pregnant!" She said while wiping off the gel softly. "You two have a nice day. I'll see you in 3 weeks!" She walked out of the room and shut the door softly.

"YN but we had sex around 5 weeks ago!!" August whispered/shouted a little.

"We had sex before that too, and I don't believe you wrapped it up!" I said while pulling my shirt down and hopping down.

"Or is it from when you had sex with Kirk?" He said while looking me into my eyes.

"No it can't be! He wore a condom I think!" I grabbed my purse and walked out of the exam room.

He walked behind me with his head down all the way back to the car. We hopped in and drove off. The entire car ride home was silently! No radio, no phones, and no talking or even eye contact! Now I really wish I had said no..............