Chapter 14

(August)

Today, is the day I'm leaving for me tour. I'm happy but I'm sad at the same time. I hugged them off and left the house. I hopped into my car and sat back as my personal driver took off.

Driver: August, you ready?

August: Yea i guess so

I was so unsure about what I wanted to do right now! I love my soon to be wife and wanted to be with her and have a wedding but I need this money. I sighed and began to look at Pictures on Instagram.

(7 hours later)

First stop. New Orleans...

(After Show)

I decided I was going to go see my mom and sister before I left here. I walked up to the house my sister sent me the address to and knocked on the door.

AugustSister: Who is it?!?

She opened the door and stood in shock.

Sister (Amber): O MY GOSH AUGUST YOU CAME!!!

She hugged onto my tighter than ever. Then, my mom soon came to the door.

"August, my baby." She walked towards me and hugged me as my sister let go.

"We've missed you soo much!" My mom said.

"I missed y'all too." I said and hugged them back.

We sat down and talked a lot. I learned that my sister was a month pregnant and my mom had breast cancer.

"August don't look like that. They said its small so they can work out something and get it out. Im going to be okay!" She held me hands and looked into my eyes.

"August, is it true that you got some random girl pregnant?!" My sister asked while sipping my juice.

"Nah, she ain't a random. That's my fiancée." I let go of my mom's hands and looked at her.

"Can we see the baby." My sister asked.

I nodded and showed them a picture of James squirming around on Heavenly. My mom smiled and so did my sister. Just then, I received a call from YN.

"Whose YN?" My sister asked while clicking answer.

She slowly gave it to me. I went outside to be in privacy in case it was something important.

"Hello, August?" YN sniffed.

"Yea bae, what's wrong?" I asked.

"James is gone! He's not in his crib where I left him!" She broke down in tears.

"Baby are you sure, you didn't leave him in Heavenly's room?!" I sat up in my chair and bent over.

"Yes, he isn't anywhere! He can't walk or crawl. Someone had to take him!" She raised her voice a little.

"YN, calm down. I'll be home in a couple of hours." I said while rushing my hand threw my hair.

"Okay!" She said.

I hung up and kissed my mom and sister goodbye. I went back to my hotel, gathered all my stuff, and took my private jet home. I walked into the house to see all the lights off but the TV was on upstairs.

I walked up there and looked around to see it was no one there. I walked into James room to see him peacefully sleeping in his crib. This chick lied just to get me back home.

Suddenly, a loud scream came from downstairs. I rushed down there to see Heavenly tied up to a chair and YN in the other.

I saw my ex, Nicki (Minaj) standing there with a gun to YN's head.

"August, It's your choice. You belong to me or she and HER daughter dies!"