Chapter 29

August's P.O.V

This few months have been very chaotic from planning the wedding. Then trying to find James and Khloe a nice day care to go. Then Heavenly has been a lot quieter these two weeks. Something is up!

I walked into my baby girl's room and sat next to her. She looked up at me and started crying in my arms. I held her closer to me and kissed her forehead.

"Its going to be alright, baby." I whispered to her.

"He raped me daddy." She cried and looked up at me.

"Who?"

"Mommies old boyfriend."

Shit! I thought to myself. My blood was now heated and I wanted to kill someone right now. He can mess whatever he want, but don't touch my family or my babies! This nigga is going to die today.

I laid Heavenly down in our bed with Yn and Khloe.

"Baby, I'll be right back." I kissed Yn's lips and left out before she could where I was going.

I drove speedily threw his neighborhood. Sooner than later, I pulled up to his house. Perfect timing. He was just leaving for work. I took a close look at him to make sure it was actually him and it was! I pulled out my glock and lite him up.

I watched as his body bleed to his death. I could still see him moving. I hopped out of my car and walked over to him. He smirked at me and pulled out a gun. Before I could blink, a bullet was threw my lung. I fell back trying to breathe, but i couldn't do anything, but slowly die.

I heard sirens pounding against my ear drums. I saw one last thing before going into my conscious. It was Joesph standing over me, holding a gun. 3 bullets later. Dead.

(I made it very short on purpose! Guys)