Chapter 25

-August-

I walked into my house about to snap until I saw Yn brush past me with a box in her hands. I walked upstairs and went into my bedroom. She was just getting the last of her things when Heavenly came in.

"So I guess this is goodbye." She played with her fingers and rocked on the side of her shiny slipper.

I remember when I first met Heavenly. She told me everything about her and soon thanks later she just felt like my own real daughter. I hate that Heavenly has to leave, but she can thank her ratchet ass mom. She hugged me tightly and cried on my chest. I started to tear up and hugged her tightly back. I just want the best for Heavnly, but she's not my daughter. Because I'm not her biological dad, I can't take her away.

"I love you dad." She said before walking in out with Yn.

Damn! I want to take her back now. Just for the benefits of Heavenly. I opened the door and called Yn back. I needed to make arangements on when I get Heavenly.

"Can I get Heavenly every other week please because I can't just let her go like that. I love her as if she was my actual daughter." I spoke trying so hard to keep my tears in.

"I really don't care long as you come get her because I'm not driving all the way down here unless it's an emergency." She cruelly said with her arms folded.

"Okay. Bye then." I started to close the door and she walked back to the car.

-8 months later-

Life has been a pain in the ass because my 'daughter' isn't here anymore. Yn never gave me her address so I could go get Heavenly. I bet she has gotten so old by now and is probably call I g some other man 'dad'.

I came out of my thoughts when I heard the doorbell ring. I looked threw the peephole to see Yn and Heavenly standing there. I undid the locks and open the door. Heavenly smiled huge and crashed into me. I picked her up and kisses her cheek and hugged her.

"Come in." I smiled and stepped to the side.

I don't know if its just that I haven't seen Yn in some time, but she has gotten thicker and sexier. Wait! Hold up! Let me stop! I would never get back with her unless she TRULY has changed her thottie ways.

"Hey August." She smiled and stepped in.

"Hey."

We all sat on the couch and started to chill back. Heavenly held onto me and started to tell me about her new school, house, and her mom's new job.

"Hey Heavnely. Go upstairs and watch Doc Mcstuffins. I need to talk to your mom really quick."

She skipped up the stairs and into my room.

"Why are you never home with her? What is she doing?! Staying there alone? What if something was too happen to her!?!" I said worried as hell.

"She stays there with my boyfriend. August chill the fuck out!!" She yelled back annoyed at me.

"Who is he!?"

"His name is Joesph."

"Bet not have no drug lord around my daughter either!"

"Whatever!"

She rolled her eyes and looked away.

"What's your new job!?" I asked examining her body getting clues on where she worked at now. She now had huge, plump boobs; a fat, round ass; and a whole bunch of tattoos.

"I'm a stripper now." She said hanging her head in shame, "Its the only job I could get! I needed enough money to buy me and Heavenly a house to live in. I had to stay in a hotel for 2 months! Give me a damn break!!"

"I wasn't going to say anything until your Lil ugly ratchet ass said something ignorant." I spat back.

"But you love my 'ugly' ratchet ass!!" She arose from the couch and went into the restroom.

-30 minutes later- (Yn)

This is some straight bull shit! I try to be nice and let him see Heavenly, but I guess I gotta cut myself off from him too. I haven't communicated with anyone but Joesph and Heavenly. Joesph just came in and took over hitting on Heavenly and I when we don't understand.

I cried to myself and removed the makeup off of my body and started to reaply it. The door swung up and August stood there amazed.

"Who the fuck hurt you Yn?!" He grabbed my wrist and looked at the terrible bruises.

"It was Joesph."