Chapter 32

|August|

We successfully dropped the kids off and safely got to Atlanta, Georgia. It wasn't long before we got to the beach because Yn is a real beach bum. If she could live there, I'm telling you she would.
"August, Come here!" She yelled while tracing something in the sand. I walked over to her and held her waist. She pointed downwards to the ground and I spotted my name and hers combines into one with a heart at the end. I smiled and kissed her cheek. We finished playing in the sun, until the sun settle down and started to go to rest. We headed back to our beach house that was very close to the beach, laid out things down and went and took showers. I held Yn's waist as she washed herself. I smirked an sensual smirk and kissed her neck. I knew it would make her weak inside.
She moaned softly and looked back at me. I opened up the shower door and stepped out. I took her with me and say her onto the counter. I licked my finger tips and stuck them deep inside of her. She had seriously tighten back up as if she was a virgin again. I smirked at her moans and cries for me to go faster.
Instead of going faster, I went slower making her beg for more. I hit her g-spot and stayed there, pushing it in. She cried and threw her head back. Her body started trembling and her breathing increased. I felt her war liquids pour out of her.
I took my fingers out and tasted them. I went into kiss Yn, but all I got was a hand to the face. I sadly looked at her and, she laughed.
"Baby lay back." I told her as she laid back a little bit onto the marvel wall. I slipped on a condom and slipped into her. Within seconds, her whimpers and moans fulfilled the steam, hot air. I started to thrust gently inside her because she hasn't had me in her in a long time.
"Please Faster!" She shouted as she wanted my pace as high, but I was only going medium. She moaned louder, as I sped up. She played with clit as she moaned loudly. She came all over the place, but I was always the nigga who didn't bust quick. I picked her up and carried her to the bed and laid her down. I finished going in her hard for 45 more minutes. She then pushed me down with all the strength that she had left and started to ride me like she lived her life on a Ranch. I could fill myself erect inside of her again as she screamed. Her D-Cups flounced up and down along with her large,curly, hair. Her warm Carmel brown skin slapped against mines.
This was truly the best week of my life.