Chapter 38

~Release Day~

I waited in the waiting cell on August. He promised he would be here 5:00 on the dot and its 5:18. Can't believe he lied to me. Maybe, he's not coming... I knew I shouldn't have trusted him. I should've just trusted my first mind. He wants me to stay in here.
"Mrs.Alsina, we're taking you back to your old cell. We'll come back if he comes, but probably not. We see this everyday." The guard smirked and laughed to himself.
I rolled my eyes, already not in the best mood! I'm just so angry now. Why would he do this? Maybe it's traffic, but I doubt it. It's never traffic here...
August's POV
I sat in the recording studio on my Instagram. I feel like I'm forgetting to do something, but I guess it whatever. If it was important I would've remembered.

I chilled back in my comfortable chair listening to the beat Carles made for me. I was feeling it until I heard my phone rang. It wasn't my ordinary ring for everyone else, but it was my special one for Yn only. I slowly answered it.

"Hello?" I answered in a curios tone because it wasn't the day for calls.

"August, Where are you?" I heard Yn ask whispering into the phone.

"What do you mean? I don't visit until tomorrow." I said trying to think of another possible reason on why she wanted me there so badly.

"You were supposed to be getting me out today, August. Did you forget?" She said shocked.

Shit! I had forgot. I can't believe I left my baby in jail with all them gay ass people. I guess I was getting to caught up with my music and the kids that it slipped my mind. I feel so horrible inside.

"I'll be there in like an hour." I said gathering my stuff and allowing Charles to know why I'm leaving early today.

I rushed out the doors and threw everything in the back seat. I fucking hate myself right at this moment. How could I forget something so special an meaningful to me? I pulled out and rush threw all the back ways to avoid traffic and being later than I already am. I arrived at the release house within 45 minutes. I rushed inside and got all the paper work. They brought out Yn and returned her to me. She ha a bruised lip and her hair was matted than usual. She looked horrible.

She dove into my arms and started crying, "August..." She spoke holding onto me. She stripped from the jumpsuit and slipped on her jeans I bout her. The guards starred at her closely, studying her movements. I picked her up from the ground and carried her out.

"Baby, what happened to your face and hair? It looks like they literally tormented you for 3 years."

"They did. They pulled my hair constantly. They raped me repeatedly, even the white guards. I've been starved for the past few days!" She started do tear up.

"Well now you don't have to worry about them. I'm hear to protect you."

-A/N: Hey guys, Sorry I haven't been updating and this update is kind of boring. I know I promised better chapters, but I'm dealing with school, so I can't really update very often. I will try to update more often. But Thank you guys and I really appreciate y'all.