Chapter 27

I slowly started to retrieve my memory. The bright lights shone in my face. I felt my hand being held by two hands. I looked over to see August and Heavenly holding my hand. I turned my head over to them and smiled.

"Daddy, mommie is awake. " Heavenly excitedly said while leaping onto me.

"Baby girl. You gotta be careful. You can hurt her." August said. "Yn? You alright?"

I nodded and looked him in his eyes as he arose from his chair and lay down next to me.

"I made a promise with Heavenly. I would do this." He looked at Heavenly and smiled.

"Do it now! I got my camera ready." Heavenly said while grabbing her iPod Touch 5.

August closed his eyes and grabbed my face softly. He pecked my pink lips and licked my bottom lip. I allowed him to gain entrance. We made out as Heavenly toon pictures.

"Does this mean you guys are back together?!?" Heavenly anxiously asked.

"Yes." August and I said in unison.

~9 months later~

August and I have been keeping things pretty steady since we made up. Today is Memorial Day, so my uncle is going to come over and BBQ for us. The kids are going to have water play and hopefully we will have a great day.

I came down the stairs in my white booty shorts and my U.S.A flag shirt ready to set up. I started to cook the bake beans and fix up the potato salad. As I finished setting up decorations and cooking the sides, i plopped down on the couch.

"Mommie! We're matching!" Heavenly plopped down next to me.

I smiled and cut on the radio. Commas by Future blasted threw the speakers and Heavenly arose and started singing and dancing. I recorded her low-key and laughed. August then came down the stairs smiling happy.

"My brother, sister, and mom are at the airport and on they way now." August wrapped his arms around me.

"I can't wait to meet your mom." I smiled and sat up.

"I can't wait to see TeTe and Uncle." She smiled struggling to hop onto August's back.

He picked her up and ran around the house. I picked up my phone and put it on Instagram. It quickly went viral and comments loaded my phone up. August watched me very closely as I smiled at my phone.

"Ding Dong! Ding Dong!" My doorbell rang.

I fixed myself up and answered it.

"Hello Ms.Sheila." I smiled and shook hands with her.

I did the same with his brother and sister. We showed them their rooms and we all settled down.

"So how are you guys?" I asked setting out the fruit trays.

"Great." Angel said smiling while stuffing a grape into her mouth.

"Mhm." I bite a piece of watermelon and went over to the stereo. I turned it all the way up blasting My Way by Fetty Wap ft. Drake.

We started to turn up and dance. After everyone got here, we started to BBQ and get all the kids ready to play. I slipped on my bathing suit while in my room. I heard the door open as i put on my bottom's. It was August.

"What you want, babe?" I asked slipped off my bra.

"I'm going to take you out tonight or can we go to the pool or something. I want some alone time with you." August said grabbing my hand.

"We can go to the pool since its going to be damn near 85 degrees when its like 9. Have you gotten the kids dressed yet?" I asked slipping on my white shorts and my U.S.A flagged muscle shirt back on.

"Yesss. They crawling around outside waiting for you're sexy ass body to be shown to them." August joked.

I laughed at him and pushed him away.

"You're crazy!!" I asked laughing and walking out with him.

~Joesph's POV~

I wrote in my planning book. It was dimmed, so i could plan evilly. I want to kill the nigga that stole my sex slave.

She isn't anything but a piece of trash. She doesn't deserve love. She doesn't deserve a family. I can give her what she needs and deserves, but i have to get rid of August!