Chapter 6

[Rated R] -August-

I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her forward and started sucking on her neck. Her little, soft, yellow hand roamed my stomach as I slipped my hand into her spandex and started rubbing on her clit softly.

I then pulled away from her neck, slipped my hand out of her spandex and laid her back. I got up, slipped her large t-shirt, turned the light off and hoped on top of her. I lifted her up and started kissing her from her neck down her boobs and sucking on her nipples.

She moaned softly while placing her hand on her stomach. I went lower until I reached her V. I slide her shorts of and started to slowly suck on her. She moaned semi louder as she looked down at me. I picked up my speed and she gripped onto my arm and started to arch her back.

"August I gotta pee." She said while trying to get up.

"No you don't. Just stay still!" I held her down and continued.

I started to finger her a little, but as soon as I stuck my finger in, her juices started to flow out. She looked at me exhausted, she arose from her spot and looked down.

"I told you I had to pee." She said while rolling her eyes.

"No baby, You squirted." I smirked at her now wet V.

She rolled her eyes n disbelief and laid back. I pulled my pants down n grabbed a condom n slipped it on. She smiled n climbed onto of me.She sat with her butt close to my face and started to give me head. I groaned n held her hair. This shit was amazing!

-A Couple Of minutes Later-

I came in her mouth n she sat up n swallowed it. She turned around n slide me Into her. She started to ride me like a pro doing all kinds of tricks.

-3 hours later-

I laid back exhausted while my arm around her. I just had the best sex in my life! I yawned and fell asleep.

-That Next Morning-

I woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs, waffles. I hopped up n went in the bathroom n washed my face and brushed my teeth n slipped on my jogging pants n walked downstairs.

I was hoping she was cooking me my breakfast naked but she had on clothes. 😒 I sat down at the table n put my head down. I felt a soft hand on my arm n a soft kiss. I looked up to see it was Heavenly giggling. She sat on my lap n traced my tattoos.

"This is fun!" She giggled and continued.

I then heard soft foot steps come down the steps n it was YN.

She kissed me n sat down next to me. Then the girl at the stove which was our cook gave us out plates and made Heavenly some Chocolate Chip Minnie Mouse shaped pancakes n some linked sausages with some chocolate milk. We all started eating together n talking.

-Later That Day- <YN's POV>

I stepped into the shower with August and started to shower with him. He picked me up and pushed me against the shower wall and started kissing me. I depended the kiss and hopped down and pulled away. I continued to wash my self and my hair.

(Sorry guys ran out of ideas for the ending!)