Chapter 3

-Your Dream-

You laid in the bed as your father had just told you to do. You knew you were going to get it because you had ran away from home. He walked into your room with a pair of boxer on and an angry expression! You quickly jumped back as you knew what he was now going to do.

He then yanked you back and grabbed you by your adobmen and started sucking on your neck. You tried so hard not to moan but it wouldn't stop. You moaned into his ear softly but loud enough for him to hear. He smirked and caressed your curves.

"Please stop, Your my father and I'm your daughter." You said trying to get him to relaise that you were his only child and at that a girl.

"Shut the hell up, Slut!" He screamed while biting into your neck.

You screamed to the top of your lungs and pushes him away. You then finally was released so you decided you would run. You ran out of the room as fast as you could and ran over to August's house............

"WAKE UP Y/N!" Screamed a mysterious voice.

You then woke up laying in a pool of sweat.

"What happened?" You asked while getting out of the bed.

"I woke you up because you were covered in sweat and I didn't know I'm sorry!" He said while having sympathy in his voice.

-AUGUST-

I stopped and watched her trying so hard not to stare. She then started to take off my long t-shirt off revealing her hot sexy toned body. I swear I can't lie, she is hella sexy! I smirked while watching her she still hasn't noticed me.

She sat onto the bed an released a loud huff.

"What did you have a nightmare about?" I asked while sitting next to her.

"It was nothing!" She responded.

"Well um go get cleaned up I have a surprise for you.." I said while getting up and looking away.

She nodded and did so.