Chapter 35

August's POV

After I was done punching the bag, I walked and started to my office. I heard Nicki loud mouth ass talking in a loud whisper.

"It's Kirk and Joesph." Nicki loud self said.

I could hear Yn in pure shock and become even more torn up. I started to feel really bad for her. She needed to get away from this, but the last time I tried they struck once more and I don't want nothing to happen to my babies. Maybe if I told my body guard to take her away and I watch the house, it would then work. No risk taken there.

I bursted into the room and rambled threw my drawers. Out the corner of my eye, I saw Yn bag away from me in fear. She was shaking holding Nicki.

"What the hell did you to do her?" Nicki spat at me standing her short ass up.

"Ian done shit to her!" I grabbed my glock and walked out of the room.

After that day shit ain't never been the same for the Alsina Family.

*6 months later*

I woke up to the sun shining in my face for once and not lighting strike down from the storm. I got up and went downstairs. Not seeing Yn was hard. After that night 6 months ago, she left and never came back. We've tried to look for her, but no luck on that.

I can't take care of 2 kids and a traumatized one! It's really hard and bad, so I hired a babysitter to help me. I had to go threw so much just to get him ready to take care of my dysfunctional family.

I sat on the couch waiting for the kids to get up and the babysitter to show. I heard the doorbell hoping it was the babysitter and to my surprise it was!! I opened the door and dapped him as he walked in.

Carlos , the babysitter, plopped on the couch and kicked back until the first child woke up. Within moments, a heard little footsteps coming down the steps.

"Daddy!!" I heard Khloe yell. "I got pee pee." She whined holding her private area. I arose from my seat and helped her to the bathroom. I sat her on the toilet and looked in her eyes.

She reminded me, so much of Yn that it wasn't funny. I felt little tear drops fall into the bottom of my eyes as she sung twinkle twinkle little star. Where was my little star at? Before I knew it, the tears were pouring down my face.

"Daddy? Why are you crying?" She said rubbing my cheek.

"Nothing. I just miss mommy." I dried my eyes helping her wipe herself and wash her hands.

"Aye! Stop running in this dang on house!" I heard Carlos yell at Heavenly probably.

I laughed and walked out the bathroom with Khloe on my shoulders. I went into the kitchen and started on breakfast.

*Later That Day*

I walked around the park while Khloe holding onto my hand for dear life. I left Carlos and the other 2 at home.

Khloe was squeezing into my hand while she ate her ice cream cone from Dairy Queen. She looked around the beautiful trees and let go of my hand. She darted into the wooded area leaving me behind.

"KHLOE!! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE NOW!" I ran after her yelling.

She came to an immediate unknown stop in front of me almost making me fall on her. She pointed into distance and frowned turning her head.

"That lady she's screaming." She started to slowly walk to her.

At first I didn't hear anything, but when we moved closer, I heard vocal cord used to scream that loud. I spotted a masked man holding down a young girl. She was trying to get away from the man. Her swimming underwear were on the ground and the fallen tree trunk had a stream of blood running down it. A knife was held to her neck and she was screaming for her life.

I ran to her and snatched the man back off of her. I lifted the girl up grabbing her stuff. I grabbed Khloe's hands and ran towards the road. I darted towards the hospital with the girl on my shoulder crying an bleeding and Khloe on my hip holding on so she won't fall.

*At the hospital*

I sat in the room with the girl and Khloe on my lap.

"Where's you parents?" I asked her.

"That man killed them."

"Who is that man?"

"My grandpa."

Wow! Am I going to have to take care of another child.