Chapter 20

~3 weeks later~

The doctor called me up to make the decision. I could already feel the tear build up in my bottom lids.

"I have made my decision Doc. Kate," I spoke threw my weary voice, "I want to give him one extra day. If he doesn't wake up I guess he'll be in a better place." I started to breakdown right there on the spot.

Nicki held me close to her bringing me back to the chairs.

"It's okay. He'll come back. I really do think he will! She said, rubbing my back and rocking me a little. "He's a very strong man."

"Hopefully." I said, drying my tears and cleaning my eyes and face off with a napkin. I hopped up from my seat and went into the room 474. (They had told her that they moved him to a different room last night.) I slowly walked into the room and did what I usually do: Sit by his side,pray over his body, and cry in his hand.

I felt his fingers grip into my hand as my heart dropped into my stomach. He finally..........

~August POV~

I started to see a white ceiling as I grabbed enough strength to open them. I tried to move the rest of my body but it wouldn't budge. I felt a soft wet substance in my hand and something small placed over it. I felt a soft tingle in my hand, signing I could move it now. I gripped the soft thing and felt it move a little. Maybe it was another hand. I rolled my eyes downward to see a very gorgeous girl sitting there holding my hand.

"Y-N?" I accomplished to squeeze out of my stuff throat.

Her eyes shot up in my direction and she dove into my chest. She squeezed me lightly and cried into my chest. I then noticed Heavenly was laying on my side also. The nurses and doctors then came into the room and pulled them off of me. They (his family) all left the room and left me alone with one sexy ass nurse with an amazing ass.

She started to give me some medicine to help me regain my limbs back and be able to do some simple stuff. I started to regain my colors and movements back. I could now fully hear everything!

"Mr.Alsina do you feel much better?" The sexy lady in the white asked.

I nodded as she smiled.

"Much better" -I bite my bottom lip and starred down at her ass.

"Alright now. Get some rest and I'll be back to give you something to eat" -She walked out of the room switching off the light.

The darkness fulfilled the room and I felt kind of tired. I relaxed back and fell asleep.

~Angela's POV~

I laid in August and I's large California king bed scared and nervous. I've been blowing up his phone and he hasn't returned home yet. I was really worried now. I cradled in Joseph as he lay asleep in my chest. I ran my fingers threw his curls that was exactly like August's.

I soon received a call from an unknown number.

"Hello this is Anderson's Hospital. Mr.Alsina has fallen into a coma but he has awaken. "