Chapter 18

~YN~

I felt a sharp pain strike me in my chest as the doctors inserted a needle into my arm. The nurse looked into my eyes with her hazel ones. She looked excited but depressed at the same time. I started to slowly feel nauseous. I turned over to look and see that it wasn't August that pressed the doctor button.... It was Kirk!

"LET ME GOO!!!!!" I screeched loudly.

"Ma'am calm....." Was the last words I heard before I was out again.

~ Kirk's POV ~

I've always wanted YN dead after she said i harassed her the day of the birth of our son and pressed charges. I went to jail for 5 months! Then she had our son calling that bastard, August "daddy". The kids are not in a great condition at all. I hit the kids side and stabbed YN almost to her death.

"Um Mr. Kirk. YN is okay still.... And she doesn't want you to be in there!" Nurse Jackie said.

"I don't give a fuck! I need to talk to her!!" I pushed her out of my way and walked into room 197.

"GET OUT!!!" YN screamed.

I closed and lock the door, closed the blinds, so no one could see us. I walked over to YN bed and rubbed her cheek. I slowly slipped my hand around her neck.

"Your coming home with me. Tend to all my needs and make love to me! We are taking our child with us and your sister can have Heavenly back! Alright baby girl." I said evilly. About the time I was done she was getting ready to turn from blue to purple. She nodded and I let go of her.

She looked at me with tears rolling down her soft, light Carmel cheeks. The door knob yanked furiously and loudly. I unlocked it and allowed August to come in.

"What the hell?!? Kirk get the fuck out!!!!!!!" He angrily yelled and grabbed YN's hand.

"August I still love you!" YN confessed to August.

The police then came into the room and grabbed August and pulled him back.

"NOOOOO LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!" She screamed reaching for him.

I held her back and down. The police took August away from us. I kissed YN forehead as she laid in my chest crying hard. I rubbed her back and smiled evilly. My plan was finally coming alone!

~ 3 years later~ YN

I'm now 26 years old and my life is a living hell. I feel like I'm 17 years old again living with my father! I have 3 kids now, 2 by Kirk and Heavenly. I haven't talked to August since that day. I heard he got put into jail a couple weeks after the jail incident. Kirk won't let me do anything without his permission or him going with me.

Out in public he treats me like a queen, but behind closed doors, it's not soo pretty!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry guys it's super short! I wanted you guys to get something to read from me. But I need you guys to vote more and COMMENT!!!! Thanks for getting me to 3,000+ reads. Have a nice rest of the day! I'll try my hardest to update in a couple days!