Chapter 31

|YN|

I rushed to the hospital and ran in. I looked around and waited to see Doctor Remerez. I soon found him.

"Doc, Is he okay?" I questioned in pure worry and curiosity.

"Yes, he's fine." He responded, "He's in Recovery, Room 173."

"Thank you."

I walked to the room and slowly walked in. He was drink some water and watching television.

"August!" I ran into him and squeezed him tightly.

"YN." He sat down his water and lifted me onto the bed. "I missed you."

"I missed you more than anyone could ever miss something or someone!" I said with steams of salty, warm tears rolling down my cheeks.

He wiped my tears and kissed my cheek, "Don't cry baby. I'm hear now and that's what matters."

I small smiled peak across my face as those words brung joy to my heart.

|4 months later|

"Do you take Ms.YLN as your lovely wife?" The preacher asked Mr.Alsina.

"Yes, I do."

"Do you take Mr.Alsina as you handsome husband?"

"Yes, I do."

"You may now kiss your bride."

August dove in and kissed me passionately. We pulled away and smiled. We walked down the hall happy as ever.

"I'm so happy your now Mrs.Alsina."

|The Next Morning|

"Heavenly, James!!" I yelled from afar.

They both ran in with their suitcases packed. Khloe stumbled in, laughing, and slobbish everywhere. She has grown so much! She's now 1 years old.

"Mama." She screamed and walked to August.

"I'm dada baby." He swung her into the air.

I laughed at them and finished packing my clothes. We put all their suitcases in the trunk and headed on our way. We dropped the kids off at August mom's house. Tonight would be a real fun night!

(Just a small filler! Next Chapter will be a Sex Scene. I haven't done one of these in some time. I think I'll do one now.)