Chapter 37

Yn's POV (Flashback)

The smoky aroma filled the air. There was a large unbarring ring of blazing red and orange fire laying around me. It was slowly starting to approach me as I had been "disrespectful" to my master. I had been here since the first day I left the house. He took me away from my very own front porch without any trace. My family and friends gone away for months. I just wanted to get away. I had enough freedom at the time to connect with my oldest daughter, Heavenly for 45 minutes and that was all. That's just because that was his own child also.

"Dad, please just let me go!" I screamed at my father

I felt deceived. I thought he had changed to make a better life for me. The promises he made were all lies. Nothing was truthful that came out of his mouth. He didn't love me. He didn't want me to stay on this earth any longer. He worked with my exes to stalk and kidnap me. If I tried to get help I would be taken to prison for murder. He forced me to kill a nurse who tried to help me. This was just all too unfair. He has tortured many innocent people and twisted there minds against me. But They too were killed.

The fire was getting extremely close to my body before it was all splashed out. It had already begun to make 3rd degree burns on my ankles and feet. I was crippled for 3 weeks unable to run, jump, or walk. I crawled everywhere when father wasn't home.

But that one day when I was able to painful walk around the house without seriously injuring myself. I grabbed a knife and killed him with all my will power. My name was written on the television in the bus station. Michael YLN stabbed 45 times in the chest, neck, and forehead by his own daughter. They didn't believe me when I told them I was abused mentally and sexually repeatedly.

That's why I'm here today. In the States Prison for murder. The judge said I will live 17 years in here, but if I'm a good girl she would make it 5 years with parole with a bond of 110,000. So therefore, I have been trying my best to be good and not let the others get to me. I didn't have friends in here. No one to protect as August always played that role for me. No one at all, but the guards. They won't do anything anyways. 😒.

"Alright ladies, Visiting time." One of the male guards said before letting us out. All the talk, buff, gay women came out of there cells hunching over me. They were all bigger than me...

"So cupcake." One woman pushed me calling me that horrific name I hated with a passion. "You coming to my cell tonight." She laughed.

They would always try to force me to become one of them, but I had a husband and kids at home. I couldn't afford to loose them. When I existed the room with one of the guards. No one again for me. Until I saw the door open and in came him. My eyes started to water and my nose twitched a bit.

"Yn?" He spoke softly before walking up to me.

"August." I wrapped my arms around him holding him close to me.

"Baby. I missed you." He hugged me back crying into my shoulder as I cried into his.

(...)

We sat down and began to start talking about the past few months. I just couldn't believe he came to see me. I thought I would never see him again.

"I promise you Yn. I'm coming to see you everyday from now on. When I get everything together. I'm going to bail you out. I swear." He put his right hand into the air and smiled at me. He leaned in and kissed me dearly. I kissed him back in the same matter.

I left the table going away with all the other women back to my cell. I was then yanked back by my hair. The guard twisted it around his hand and pushed me into Haven's cell. No! No! No! No! She's the largest one in here. Eyes were a certainly black color. With 8 plats going to the back. Two big DDD cup breast upon her chest. And to top it all off she was 6'3. Her voice sounded like a man's with no feminine tone at all. Her hands were cold and hard. She was very scary and hard.

She pulled me back onto her bed after I shook on the bars for help. I felt all the other inmates that were close by watch her assault me. Her giant hand pushed and pulled out of my fairly tight hole. Blood rushes down the lousy, dirty, old mattress. The worst feeling in my life was all happening right her right now.

(...)

I gathered all my things up and slipped out from behind the bars. I went into an empty cell and rested myself for the night. What a day in hell?