Chapter 36

1 week later in August's POV...

This past week has been great and peaceful. We fortunately had to take in the poor little girl for 6 months. She's not really getting along with anyone, but Khloe. Even though she's the oldest one here, they run her. The search for Yn has ended. We found her! But she's in jail for some unknown reason.

I heard the kids stomping and yelling at Kallie (the girl). I walked upstairs and saw Heavenly pushing Kallie in her face. Just like her damn momma.

"Heavenly, Chill the fuck out!" I screamed and took off my belt.

"Daddy! She pushed me first!!" She screamed at me.

"I didn't!" Kallie yelled crying. "I have no reason. I asked to play with your dolls!"

Within those seconds, my hand was slapped across both of there faces. I was beyond angry and tired.

"Im tired of y'all doing all this damn fighting! Y'all must want to go to that homeless shelter!!" I yelled at them both.

Kallie shook her head no holding her cheek. Heavenly was breathing heavy with tears streaming down her face.

"Take me there then! I don't want to be with you anyways. Every since mommie left you been acting like an ass." Heavenly yelled before walking and grabbing a couple bags.

She started to pack her stuff up and walk out of the room. Heavenly walked back and told me she was ready to go. I took her to the homeless shelter and waisted no time leaving there. I can't stand that place.

While i was on my way home, i received a phone call from this annoying, nosey plastic little girl. I answered rolling my eyes.

"Hello Nicki." I groaned in an annoying tone.

"They found Y/N!!" Nicki yelled at me.

"Where, Plastic Wrap?!" I impatiently yelled back.

"August!! Stop calling me that and at the County Jail." I could tell she had got a little lost for words.

Oh shit! What has Y/N done now?

To be continued...

A/N: I know y'all ready for this drama!! It's coming. It's been boring but I plan on making it better!!