Chapter 40

"Excuse me, ma'am." The man walked over to our table. He smiled at Heavenly and winked at her.

"Yes sir. Is there a problem?" I questioned him like I had no clue who he was or why he was here.

"Can I speak with you in private please?" He stepped back and allowed me to come out of my booth.

We walked out of the restaurant to the small sitting area. He pulled out the chair for me to sit and I did do. He sat across from me intertwined his fingers together.

"I couldn't help, but notice your very beautiful daughter." He said looking down at his hands.

"What about her?" I snapped back not trying to sound to snappy.

"I have one just like her. Her name is Avonlee. I had another, but her mom's parents took her away from me. Do you ever recall?"

"Umm not clearly. Not at all I mean." I rested my hand on my head as a raging headache came upon me. Did I remember this event?

"Yn, I know you have Heavenly. I'm not crazy. I just wanted to know would like to just take care of them the both. Allow them to have a relationship with one another."

"I have 2 other kids to care for. I can't take care of them the both."

"I'm not going to be here that much longer. I can't take care of her anymore and I don't have anybody else, but you to be her caretaker."

"I don't even have enough income to take care of another Heavenly. I already have to take care of 4 people and that's including myself."

"Exactly why I'm gonna pay you 1,500 dollars for her expenses and yours."

"I can't take your money either. If I was to take her, I would do it out of the kindness of my heart. I can't take the money or Avonlee."

(August)

I watched the kids as they are there food. I looked out of the corner of my eye and spotted a little girl who looked a whole lot like Heavenly. She had the eyes and the hair and Yn's lips. She played with her small toys as she waited for her food. She looked up and smiled. The girl arose from her sat and came over to the table. She crawled next to Heavenly and looked at her.

"Oh, Gosh. I'm so sorry, sir. She has a little mind of her own." The lady yanked the little bug eyed little girl away.

"She was fine and did you really have to yank her like that?" I said with a pissed expression on my face. I mean she looks really young to be being yanked around like that. That shit ain't about to fly with me.

"Sir, please mind your own business." She took the small chubby hand and popped it vigorously.

I stood up and walked over to her. "Excuse you. She didn't know just like you said. Why is she getting popped?!?"

I grew angry as the lady yanked her away. "Get away from me. Why do you even care so much about her anyways? Do you want her to yourself? Your a dirty bastard. Child molester."

I couldn't think straight before I grabbed the little girl and tucked her behind me. With my anger levels beyond the limits, I knocked the older looking lady dead in her face. She turned and slapped me back. Soon as I was about to attack her, I felt someone pull me back.

"Sir, please stop and resume to your dinner." A manager said holding my arms back.

I sat back in my seat and chilled back. The little girl followed me to my seat and sat next to me.

"I'm Avonlee. That's my sister." She said pointing at Heavenly. "We were separated when we were babies." She giggles some more.

I looked at her confusingly. How could this be? Yn barely remembers having Heavenly? How could she had given birth to 2 kids? Or is this something she wasn't telling me about?

(Yn)

"So is that a deal?" He stood up from his chair.

"Deal." I shook his hand and stood up also.