Chapter 43

Welcome to the Final Chapter!! 😪 But there will be a sequel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August's POV

I stumbled out of the local bar holding an empty bottle of beer. I was just a sort of tipsy, but I had to do something to get Yn off my mind. I got in my car before I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Um you left you wallet in there." This beauty with a tight ass dress said to me.

She smirked before slipping my wallet in my pocket and walking away. Nice round, fat ass too. Fuck yeah! I got into my range and started it up lighting up a new blunt. I took a couple, strong puffs off it before feeling really dizzy. I started up my car and pulled off. Everything was very blurry but nothing I couldn't make out. My heart raced as I came to a complete stop at a red sign.

"Fuck!" I yelled at the road angry as hell.

I tried super hard not to think about her, but sober or not I guess that's the only thing that's on my mind for real. My foot pressed on the gas pushing the car forward into the road. Before I knew it glass was flying every where. I looked around and saw nothing but rubbish laying around. I tried my hardest to keep my eyes open but they were slowly closing.

~Yn~

I woke up laying next to him, holding Khloe in my arms away from his dangerous, harmful soul. I would believe him if he said he was possessed by a demon. I went into the restroom having Khloe laying in the position she slept in and sat in my arms the day before. I sat her on the counter only for her to start whining and crying of fear.

"Yn, Shut that damn baby up!"

"Shut the hell up, Joesph!" I screamed back as he crept in the door.

"Better be lucky I don't hit women anymore." He said getting in my face grabbing my jaw.

He pulled me close and kissed my neck. "I guess the only way I can break you in, is to fuck you until you will never want to have any other." His hand slipped under my long t shirt massaging me.

"Please stop, Khloe is here."

He let me go without catching an attitude with me. He gently picked up Khloe and brought her into the bedroom rubbing her back calming her down.

Maybe he did change...

~5 years later~ ~Yn~

I walked down the supermarket looking up and aisles for the things I needed for dinner tonight. I found what I needed, but a box of cake mix for my mother-in-law. I looked up to see what she needed in exact was at the very top. Shit! I tried to stand on my tip toes to get, but regardless I couldn't get it. As I was about to dial her number, a hand grabbed the box and put it down in front of me. I smiled and looked at the person.

"Uh, thank you." I threw the box into the cart and quickly went away.

"Hey, wait a second!" The man waved for me.

I met back up with Nicki at the cash register getting ready to pay reminiscing the features of the man. Was it really him? But it can't be they all said he was dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author~~~~~~~~~~~~

Find out who it was in the Sequel! The sequel is called I love You (Book 2). You can find it on my page also, Thank you for all your love and support. Bye LoveBugs 😘🐞