Chapter 42

"What the fuck you thought this was?! You got a woman! Don't be feeling all on mines." August spat sitting up from the bed.

"Why were you even on her, Meek?" Nicki asked laying on her side still.

"Tell your little whore of a wife to stop grabbing on me then, get the shit right before you try to frame somebody." Meek lied to them about what went down.

They both oddly looked at me as I was the bad person, but I wasn't. August stood up and pushed me into the restroom. He stood there looking at me with hurt down in his heart and eyes. I could tell by the way his body jitter that he wasn't feeling right.

"Why?!" August said looking down at me.

"Why what?!? I didn't do shit to him. He's fucking lying. He should have never touched me." I screamed at August.

"What the fuck happened, Yn?!" August yelled at me and grabbed me by my neck.

"Let me go, you ass hole!!" I screamed hitting him, but it was only like water bouncing off of his skin.

His gripped tighten around my neck. I slapped him across his face, before he let me go.

"You fucking bitch! When we get off of this damn vacation. I don't want shit to do with your slutty ass! Once was a brush off, twice is wasn't your fault, but this time, your done." He walked out of the bathroom throwing his ring on the counter.

"August." I dashed myself on the ground and cried looking down.

I felt eyes piercing into my soul. My eyes shot up to see Meek standing there.

"Are you fucking happy now?! DO you love what you have done! You ruined my relationship with someone who meant a lot to me! Your going to fucking pay for it. You are." I stood and slammed the bathroom door locking and closing it.

~3 hours later~

I laid upon the bathroom floor crying my eyes out. Surprisingly, I still had tears to cry. I just can't believe that Meek would be such a bitch. I don't have anyone anymore. I'm pretty sure, August will take the kids and the house. I will have no where to go. I sat up straight and dried my eyes. I walked out of the room to see August sitting on the bed dressing himself. He sniffed looking at the ground before slipping on his shirt.

"August, I promise I didn't do anything." I said pleading like my life depended on it.

"Why would he lie to me? Why?" August looked at me like he had been crying.

"I don't know, maybe he's jealous, but I swear I didn't touch him. He grabbed me." I cried sitting next to August.

"Whatever Yn, but I meant what I said."

~After the Vacation~

I gathered the rest of my things together and got into my car buckling Khloe in her seat. He only allowed me to take just one. I pulled off and started my route to his house. It would take around 3 hours to get there, but atleast there's somewhere where I can live in peace.

I pulled up at his building and got Khloe out. I went to his door step and rang the doorbell. He opened the door and looked at me with a sympathetic look.

"Come in." He deep voice roared to my ears bring back horrific nightmares. "Why are you here?"

"I need a place here to stay. Just please. I don't have anywhere else to go."

"I guess you can I don't have any room for you, like an extra room but you can crash in my bed." He smirked looking at Khloe.

"That's fine, just don't hurt my baby." I brushed Khloe's hair while she looked at her twin.

I walked into the twisted man's apartment and sat on the couch. He sifted past me and sat next to me. He forced me to lay on his shoulder and rubbed my back. One big happy family right. *tears roll down*

A/N: Hey guys, sadly this book is ending. It has around 2 chapters left, so the last few will break my heart, but I need to know if you guys want a sequel or not because I need to know. Bye that all for today.