Chapter 24

-ReCap- (My POV)

You were at the therapist with Heavenly and Mrs.Ashley just told you why Heavenly is constantly peeing on herself

-Now-

You-"Well, Is there something that can stop them?"

Ashley-"They usually go away on there own, but try your hardest to keep her away from things she's afraid of."

You-"Thanks Ash. Well I'll talk to you later."

Ashley-"Your welcome."

She smiled warmly and handed you a document of papers. You received them and grabbed Heavenly's hand. You guys went to the car and you buckled her in; since, she was asleep.

You hopped into the front seat and pulled off. You drove to the hospital and grabbed Heavenly's hand once more. You signed your self in and wen to August's room.

Heavenly-"Hi dad."

August-"Hey Babygirl."

He lifted her up and kissed her cheek.

August-"Hi Yn."

You-"Hi."

Heavenly-"Daddy. The lady told us why I pee on myself when I go to sleep."

August-"Why?"

Heavenly-"Because I have scary dreams."

You-"But they're very realistic."

Heavenly-"Mommie, Daddy, May I ask a question?"

You & August- Yea.

Heavenly-"Why are you guys angry with each other?"

August-"How'd you know we are mad?"

Heavenly-"You rolled your eyes after you said Hi to her. I heard you guys yelling at each other when I walked out of the room. Then Mommie doesn't come into her a lot."

August-"Well-"

You then arose from your seat and walked out slamming the door behind you. Heavenly jumped in fear and started to cry.

Heavenly-"Daddy. I'm scared." She cried in his chest.

August-"It's okay. Mommie and daddy are just on bad terms right now. We'll get this all figured out in a couple days."

Heavenly-"Can you guys please get back together?"

August-"I don't know about that much."

Heavenly sighed and started to mop. From that say on, she was never the same again.

~2 weeks later~ August

I finally get out of the hospital today and I feel so much better. I hopped in my sister's car and we drove off to my house. When I arrived I saw Yn's car out side of my house. How many times do I have to tell this bitch to leave me alone. One time is enough but 2 is damn sure to many!!