Chapter 28

~9:45 that night~

I rolled up near where they were partying and saw my target. He was alone on his phone. I pulled out my gun and got my aim right. In a matter of seconds, my finger pulled the trigger back and the bullet flew right threw his brain. I smirked as everybody screamed.

~Yn's POV~

I screamed and ran over to August's brother and he was just shot. He was bleeding excessively. August came out of the house holding James. He ran over to the crowd and broke down in tears. Heavenly covered her eyes and rubbed August's shoulder.

"Daddy stop crying. He'll be okay." Heavenly said rubbing his back.

I looked around and saw the police coming. They told everyone to bag away and they did so. Everything happened in a matter of seconds. But i guess it's whatever.

3 months later...

Every since Memorial Day party, August has been acting stranger. Out late at night doing God knows what. He's been drinking a lot more. We are supposed to be taking the kids somewhere, but if he doesn't return home we aren't going to be able to go.

I called his phone one more time before he answered me.

"August?!? Where the hell are you?" I asked angrily.

"Im on my way calm down baby. I had to go get something." August said.

"Well hurry up!" I said before hanging up my phone.

I put my phone done and started to get the kids fed and lunch done. As soon i finished August walked in with some bags and something from Zales.

"Hey babe." August walked up to me and kissed my cheek. He did the same to Heavenly and Khloe then tickled James.

I smiled at his lovely bond with my kids. He was truly a great man. No matter what, he was always going to be there for them. I sat down myself and started eating.

"Where my food at, wifeyyy?" August asked me sitting on my lap.

"Daddy! Get off of mommie!" Heavenly giggled eating her steamed carrots.

"Aight!" August slide down and kissed me.

Khloe took her bottle out of her mouth and mocked August. August laughed at her. We all finished eating and headed out to the water park.

*

I was sitting in the kiddie pool with James and Khloe when i spotted August and Heavenly running towards me. August went to our chairs and grabbed something from the bag.

"Yn c'mere i need to talk to you!" August said sitting in the chair.

I arose and having the kids follow me. Heavenly sat with August excited and her iPod ready. Must be another kiss.

"Yn. I just have to say this! I love you with all my heart and i'm always here for you. You my baby, my queen, and most of all I want you to be my wife forever and ever. YFN will you marry me?" August said looking up into my eyes and opened up the small Zales box.

A 150K diamond ring shone in the light. The ring was beautiful and i always wanted August to be mine forever. So i responded with a yes.