Not A Chapter

Hey guys. I'm here again to give you background on the kids. I think I'm even a little confused on the kids.

Heavenly is the oldest out of the kids. She's 8. Her dad is unknown until I decide when I should tell you guys who he is. Heavenly is a little ball of energy and sass.

James is the second oldest. He's 3 about to turn 4. His father is Kirk. James is very energetic and loves his footballs. He's really sweet and loves to flirt with girls.

Khloe is the baby! She's 1 about to turn 2. She's really adorable and sweet. She's nothing like Heavenly. She loves to hide and be quiet. She doesn't get along with people very well! Her father is Kirk also.

Now I'm going to tell you guys about Yn and August a little in case you forgot. I'm doing this to get you guy caught up!

Yn is the one who was abused by her father and taken away by Kirk. She's married to August. She's around 28 years old. She has 3 kids by 2 different men. Her bestfriend is Onika Maraj, Nicki Minaj.

August is 32 years old and Yn's lifeguard. He loves her without his heart and will do anything for her. He's been threw a lot. He has nothing but his family and his sister in this point of the story.

There family picture is in the Media. There names are on it. Thank you and enjoy the rest of the book.