Chapter 19

YN's POV

I sat in my room holding Khloe (The Second child by Kirk). There was a loud bang at the door, so I answered it.

"So Y/N who you call earlier?!"-Kirk questioned loudly waking.

"I didn't call anyone, Kirk" -I pleaded.

"Yes the duck you did!!"- He slapped me cruelly across my face.

I held my face and almost dropped Khloe. He started to beat me badly, but I managed to protect my child and myself. He grew more angry as Khloe started to whine and cry. There was a loud knock at the front door. Kirk stopped hitting me and went down stairs. I peaked out and started to calm down Khloe. The police came in and asked him. He shook his head saying it was him. They started to cuff him. Then i heard loud cries coming from the kids room.

"DADDY!!!" -James cried. He quickly ran into the other room with me and started to cry in my arms.

"Its going to be okay, baby! " -I rubbed his back and kissed his forhead.

A soft knock sounded at the door, so i opened it; it was a police officer. He sat on the bed next to me and started to quiestion me as another female officer took the kids away.

"Okay so how long have you been here?" -The Lady asked.

"2 years..." I answered.

She continued to ask me some questions and what he did to me. They took Kirk away and thanked me for my services. I sat on the couch holding my kids. There was another knock at the door, so I went and opened it. It was my best friend, Nicki!

"Hey girl!" She smiled and hugged me tightly.

"Hey." I smiled and hugged back.

I invited her back in and fixed her some ice water. We sat down and played with the kids and talked grown people talk. Nicki was the only one who could keep me updated because her and Kirk were best friends also.

Hours have gone past and Nicki is still here with me. We have done some of ever thing in this house. (We are now laying down with the kids watching Sponge Bob.) Nicki's phone was off the hook. It seem as if it was Heavenly. She answered her phone and her facial expressions changed.

"Okay We're on our way now!" She hung up the phone and looked at me.

"What happened?" I said worried.

"August went into a coma!" She jumped up quickly and grabbed her purse and James.

"What the hell?!?" I jumped up and started to dress myself. I grabbed my suitcases and the kid's suitcases.

Nicki and I went to the car and drove off. We had to drive 5 hours to get back where we used to live, so this would be a long boring ride!

5 hours later....

We had finally arrived at the hospital. I ran into the hospital and asked for his room number. I went into room 431 to see August hooked up to all these machines. I started to tear up at the sight. I sat in the chair closes to him and let my tears fall. I rubbed his hand softly and started to pray over him and his entire body. I crawled onto the bed and laid next to him.

I just wish he was active now, so I could tell him "I'm back to stay..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys, Sorry it's short. I ran out of ideas for the ending of this chapter. I will try to come out with new chapters for this book and my other 2. Please go check out my other ones, vote for all 3, and comment. Thanks for reading. Bye!