Chapter 10

<YN's POV>
I looked out of the window and started to think about what I've done. I ruined my relationship with the man that loves and saved me. I felt really bad right now! I heard a soft knock at the door, but I really didn't want to be bothered. I left it alone and continued my relaxation and thinking time.
~35 minutes later~
I arose from the ground and started to stretch my limbs out. I had finally got myself together and most of all my mind cleared and set. I walked down the stairs and sat next to August. He scooted away from me and finished watching the Texans, his favorite team play football. I looked at him sadly, went to the kitchen, and started to cook me something to eat. I could feel the burning sensation from his look on my back as he threw away his beer bottle.
"August, can we talk without the yelling and screaming?" -I asked hoping he would say yes.
He nodded and sat on the island next to me.
"Why did you do it in all honesty?" -He asked serious... very serious.
"I honestly don't know I didn't want to do it at first but I didn't show it." -I said while stirring my macaroni and cheese.
"Okay, I believe." -He said throwing his hands up.
"I really am sorry August!" -I said hoping he wouldn't lecture me again about "sorry doesn't solve all your problems".
He reached his arms out for me and hugged him warmly. He whispered in my ear, "I forgive you." I smiled and pulled away slightly. I finished my macaroni and cheese and started to eat it.
"I'm sorry for locking you outside in the backyard for over a week with nothing to do or give you anything, I mean I was just angry and I really didn't want to put you im the streets, so I locked you in the backyard with Cookie (the dog)." -I said so seriously.
"It's okay. I deserved it!" -I smiled and looked at him.
He walked over to me and kissed me softly on my lips.
"You gotta promise to me that you will never do that again." -August said.
"I promise." -I said.
He picked me up and carried me over to the couch and laid me down.
"Nigga please, I was trying to eat!" I said while catching a little attitude, and arising n getting my food. I came back over n sat on his stomach.
"And yo ass is still fat!"-He said while slapping my butt.
~1 hour later~
We laid in the bed watching Doc McStuffins, cuddled up. He constantly rubbed my back n lower sides n breathe on my neck. He then flipped us over n ripped my V-Neck off.
"You ready for it, baby?" He asked while smirking at me.
"I was born ready for it." I said being stupid.
He smiled and continue to strip my clothes off. After he was finished, he pulled me up n stood on his knees n threw me down. I starts to suck on his length as he played with vagina. He groaned in pleasure as I took it deeper.
~5 minutes later~
I had finally finished so I pulled up and sat on my knees. He then laid me back n slipped himself into me. He raised me up with one of hands holding me. He thruster roughly n hard inside of me, causing me to moan loudly. The house was filled with my yells n the hotness from us. He soon had reached his climax and I reached mines to n he released himself n I released myself. We looked at each other with tired eyes n laid down in the same position n fell asleep.