Chapter 13

(YN)

I saw August and Angelina standing at the door. I opened it and crashed into August's arms.

August: I missed you baby!!

You: I missed you too!!

I hugged him tightly, while being in the doorway with him. He then picked me up and took me to the couch.

August: You don't need to be standing up that much!

He laughed and sat next to me.

Angelina: Awww! Y'all are so cute.

The rest of the day, we sat and caught up on life with each other. Then, I started to feel a little sleepy , so I laid on August's chest and feel asleep.

(3:00 am)

I woke up to some rough, horrible, painful contractions, and it seemed as if I peed in the bed. I then shook August roughly breathing heavy.

"My water broke!" I yelled at him.

He then slipped on his shoes and picked me up. He woke up Heavenly and took us to the hospital.

(7 hours of being in labor)

"Okay Ms.YLN, you are ready to push!" The doctor said while popping her gloves on.

"1...2...3.. PUSH" she yelled signing for me to push.

I pushed hardly and squeezing August's hand.

"1....2...3... PUSH!" She said while signing for me to do it again.

"I see the head!" She said while signing for me to push 4 more times before the last one.

"Last One! And push." She said while grabbing a soft hold on the baby as I gave it one last push before hearing little weeps.

I smile and let go of August's hand.

"Ma'am you little baby boy is here." She said while chopping off the umbilical cord and taking him away.

I looked at August tired but happy. He smiled and wiped the sweat off of my forehead.

(30 minutes later)

Angelina, August, Heavenly, my Step Mom, and August's mom sat on the couches waiting for the doctor to come back.

The doctor came back 5 minutes later. With the birth certificate and everything. She handed him to me and the birth certificate to August. He signed in the ink and I did also.

We were officially the parents of James Anthony Alsina.

I held James close to me and started to rock him.

"Can I hold him?" August asked coming out of the restroom.

I nodded and handed James to him. They looked so cute together and James look just like August!

James then started to cry a little and August rocked him to sleep.

"You know he might've been hungry right?" I said while laughing.

"Umm, why would he go to sleep then?" He said back.

"Yea whatever!" I shook my head and laid back.

I started to feel a little tired, so I turned off the tv and fell asleep.

(.......)

It's been 4 days since James has been born and he finally gets to come home along with me. We started to pack our stuff up and walk out of the hospital. When a whole bunch of flashing lights hit our faces blinding us. We took off walking faster to the car and hopped in.

"So, you hungry?" August asked while driving off.

I nodded and we turned to Panda Express. He ordered me some food and himself and we went back home.

I started to feed (breastfeed) James and eat at the same time. August looked at me with a stank face.

"Why you looking at me fa?" I said while smacking my lips loudly.

He shook his head "nothing" and continued to eat.

(6 weeks later) (August)

Well, we're do I start? Okay so, YN and I have finished getting all the stuff for a wedding now, but the only that's in the way is that... I got a tour! The last week of my tour is when our wedding is supposed to be. I need the money but I wanna get married! I don't know what to choice to make!