𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟥: 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗇

*Sexual assault is included in this chapter: read with caution*

The next morning, Reyna woke up and she was laying on Theo's back. Her head was resting on his back as he was sleeping on his stomach.

She sat up and noticed Draco was the only one awake. He was laying in his bed, reading a book.

They made eye contact, staring at each other, but she broke it. "Theo, wake up," Reyna said, lacing her fingers in his hair.

He rolled over on his back and yawned. "Good morning, sweetheart," he smiled, rubbing her thigh.

"I'm going to go get ready," she said as she got up.

"Don't fucking run here naked again," Theo said drowsily as he sat up.

"I can't make any promises," she smiled as she slipped on his hoodie and her pants. "Wake Blaise up," she commanded before she left.

She went back to her dorm and got ready for school. She brushed her teeth, washed her face, and slipped on her uniform. She brushed out her hair and grabbed her school things.

She slipped her shoes on and walked down to the common room. The three boys were already waiting for her at the entrance. They all walked to the Great Hall and sat in their usual seats.

"Anyone remember anything from last night?" Blaise asked, drinking a cup of water.

"I do," Draco grinned as his eyes landed on Reyna.

"I remember," Theo snickered as he poured a glass of water for Reyna.

"Rey— you're right, why is Parkinson so obsessed with you?" Theo questioned as he grabbed an apple.

"I don't know," Reyna shrugged as she took a gulp of the water.

"I mean look at you, you're stunning. Of course, she'd be obsessed with you," Blaise pointed out, a subtle wink. Reyna chuckled as Theo took her water and gulped some down.

"Draco, what does Parkinson think you guys are?" Theo asked, biting into his apple.

"I don't know, but it's not my problem if she thinks we're dating," Draco said firmly.

"Don't you think you should tell her? That's kind of cruel, no?" Reyna raised an eyebrow.

"Since when did you care about Pansy?" Draco scoffed.

"I don't, but it's rude to lead someone on," she shrugged.

"It's not leading her on. I didn't do anything to make her think we're dating, so if that's what she thinks, not my problem," he spat.

"You let her kiss you and sit on your lap, surely that's something you let her do that makes her think you're dating," she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Oh, shut up, Reyna. You lead on all the guys you fuck," his tone was cold.

"I don't, Fred knows there's no string attached. Theo knows there's no strings attached and we don't talk about the other guy," she said calmly.

"Who is the other guy anyway?" Blaise asked curiously.

"Cedric Diggory," she replied as she grabbed Theo's apple and took a bite before giving it back to him.

"Well, you can't lead him on because he's not here anymore," Theo shrugged.

"I don't lead people on unlike some blonde-headed git," she scowled at him.

"Fuck you, slut," he snarled.