𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟪: 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖽

A few days later, Reyna and Draco were now back at school. Turns out, Theo and Blaise were recruited to join the Dark Lord, they didn't have a choice.

Their families were also recruited and that just enraged Reyna even more. She needed to start working on finding a way to stop her father.

She woke up in her dorm, Draco was in her arms, asleep. She glanced at the clock, there was still time before they had to get ready for school.

She just let him sleep, get rest because she knew he hadn't been sleeping. After a bit, she woke him up, so they could get ready for school.

They met up with Theo and Blaise in the common room before they all walked down to the Great Hall for breakfast. "You guys are still going to the Room of Requirements, huh?" Blaise sighed.

"Yeah," Reyna nodded, poking at her food. "Did you guys not get any tasks or anything?" she asked confusedly.

"No," Blaise shook his head. "How long do you think it's going to take to fix the cabinet?" he questioned, his chin resting in the palm of his hand, his elbow resting on the table.

"I don't know," she huffed.

"Well- how are you both? How are you guys doing?" Theo asked, his expression was worrisome.

"I'm doing alright," she nodded.

"I'm decent," Draco shrugged.

"You've been getting some sleep, mate?" Blaise questioned.

"A few hours," he nodded.

"Nightmares? You still get them?" Theo asked concernedly.

"Not as often," he answered, looking down at his plate, not interested in the conversation.

"Hey- is it true that there's a spring ball fundraiser?" Reyna changed the subject, knowing Draco didn't like talking about it. She entwined their fingers under the table, rubbing circles on the back of his hand.

"Yeah, there is- it's next week. Are you going to come?" Blaise questioned.

"A ball? So like we need to waltz?" she raised an eyebrow.

"We do- there are lessons being taught by McGonagall," Theo chuckled.

"Oh- how fun," she droned.

"Are you guys coming?" Blaise laughed.

"Maybe, sounds better than having to be cooped up in the Room of Requirements," she shrugged.

"Draco?" Theo raised an eyebrow.

"Mhm," he nodded.

After breakfast, they went separate ways. Reyna and Draco to the Room of Requirements and the other two boys went to class. They spent hours trying to fix the cabinet and still nothing.

Reyna was laying upside down on the couch, her head hanging off the edge as she twirled her wand between her fingers as Draco took his turn to try to fix the cabinet. "Fucking sick of this," he muttered in frustration.

"You and I both," she piped in. "I'm going for a walk," she sighed as she got up from the couch.

"Don't take too long," he said, pulling her in. He wrapped his arms around her, pressing a kiss on her lips.

"I'll be back soon," she walked out of the Room of Requirements.

She walked around the school, classes were over at this point. As she was walking down the corridor, a voice called out for her. "Riddle!" a voice called.