𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟤: 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗌

*There's some heavy sexual content in this chapter. Read with caution*

She walked to the Gryffindor common room and got let in by Lee Jordan. She saw both twins on the couches, smoking.

"Oh, look who it is, our favourite girl," Fred winked as he lit the end of the joint.

"Hey, boys," she smiled as she sat in the armchair.

George took a hit of the join before offering it to her. "No, thanks. I don't smoke," she shook her head as she fiddled with her rings.

"You guys got a lucky win with Malfoy catching the Snitch," George teased as he narrowed his eyes at her.

"Hm- yeah," she said sarcastically.

"Did the Bludger bruise you badly?" Fred asked, a slight concern in his tone.

"No, it's nothing, really," she assured.

"Liar- lift up your sweater," Fred raised an eyebrow. She stood and lifted her sweater, revealing the bruise on her side.

"Bloody hell," George's eyes widened.

"It's not even that bad," she laughed.

"Reyna, it looks bloody awful. Does it hurt?" Fred asked, moving closer as he brushed his fingertips over her bruise.

"Only when you touch it," she shrugged as she put her sweater down and took a seat.

"Fuck, sorry about that," Fred said sincerely.

"Don't be sorry, I kind of like the pain'" she grinned.

"Oh- really?" George raised an eyebrow.

"Indeed," she chuckled and they laughed.

"You guys are brave for smoking in the common room this early in the day," she raised an eyebrow.

"What can I say? We're brave men," George puffed his chest up proudly.

"Reyna, we actually wanted to ask you something," Fred cleared his throat.

"What is it?" she questioned curiously.

"Well, since Georgie and Angelina broke up- you've probably heard," he started and she nodded.

"We were wondering if you want to do that thing again," George asked awkwardly.

"What thing?" she raised an eyebrow, a smirk on her lips.

"You're really going to make us say it?" Fred chuckled.

"I don't know what you guys are talking about," her smirk grew wider.

George and Fred exchanged glances before they cleared their throats simultaneously. "We want to know if you want to have a threesome again," they asked in unison, confidence in their tones.

Reyna smirked as she fiddled with her rings. "Lead the way," she nodded.

Both twins grabbed each of her hands with wide smirks on their faces as they walked her to their dorm. George locked the door and Fred silenced it.

"Are you sure you want this? We don't want you to feel like you have to say yes," Fred raised an eyebrow as he took his shirt off.

"I wouldn't have asked you to lead me to your dorm if I didn't want this," she grinned as she removed her sweatshirt.

George and Fred smirked before he gently pushed her on the bed, pinning her hands above her head, kissing her as George removed his shirt. Fred trailed kisses down her jawline as George's lips met with hers.