𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟨: 𝗏𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇

A few days had passed and every day's been pretty much the same. The three boys have been shagging girls left and right. Reyna hasn't been doing much shagging as she was focusing on other things.

They were all on the Quidditch team and they all actually enjoyed the practices. They had practise about three times a week, after school.

She woke up one morning and got ready for school. She put on vanilla chapstick and gathered her school things. She met up with the three boys in the common room and they all walked to the Great Hall.

They walked to their table and took a seat in their usual seats. "Astoria hasn't been around much. You really scared her away, huh?" Blaise nudged Draco slightly.

"Good," he scoffed. "But she'll come back to me in a bloody heartbeat when I tell her to," he grinned maliciously.

"You're a pig," Reyna scoffed as she shook her head.

"What the fuck do you mean? You fuck guys from left and right," Draco spat.

"I only fuck two guys as of right now and I don't lash out on them or kick them to the curb when I'm sick of them- then go back to them for my own bloody pleasure," she said as she bit into an apple.

"Uh- you better not fucking kick me to the curb," Theo scoffed.

"So you're saying I'm a pig because I treat them like shit and only use them for my own pleasure?" Draco furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. I'm glad you're not too narcissistic to put that together," Reyna nodded.

"Having self-love is not narcissistic," he spat defensively.

"No, having self-love is good, but you're just narcissistic- there's a difference," she rolled her eyes.

"Why should I even care about the girls I fuck, anyway? It's not like I'm going to bloody marry them," his tone was bitter.

"You're treating them like actual shit, Draco. You're such a fucking ass," she said, pure venom dripped off her tongue.

"I don't treat them like shit, I make them cum in a blink of an eye- it's good enough," he said as he bit into an apple.

"But they can't make you cum," she snorted.

"Shut the fuck up, you whore," he scowled, glaring at her in anger.

"I can make you cum by just looking at you," she mocked him.

"Fuck off or-" he sneered, but got cut off, glaring murderously at her.

"Or what, Draco? Your father's going to hear about this?" she teased him.

"Fuck you," he gritted.

"I swear to Merlin- there's never one meal you guys can't get through without having an argument," Blaise sighed as he shook his head.

"It's not my fault," Reyna and Draco spat in unison before glaring at each other with annoyed glances.

"Shut up, both of you, and let's go to class," Theo said in a firm tone.

Reyna and Draco both huffed before they all stood up. They all walked to their first class and took a seat in their usual spots.

"I can't go with you to the library after school, sweetheart," Theo said quietly as he fiddled with his rings.

"That's alright. You don't need to come with me every day, y'know that right?" she flashed a small smile.