𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟤: 𝗈𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅

The next morning, she had to go back to her Manor. She woke up the next morning with Draco's face still nuzzled in the crook of her neck. His hand was still cupping one of her breasts, his other arm firmly gripped around her.

She felt pure soreness in her legs, they felt like noodles.

She tried to wiggle from his grip, but he tightened his grip around her. "Draco," she groaned.

"Yes, darling?" he grinned, still keeping his face buried in her neck.

"I need to go," she huffed.

"I don't want you to," he squeezed her tighter.

"I don't want to either, but I don't really have a choice," she stated.

He lifted his head, looking at her, his icy eyes meeting with hers. He groaned before loosening his grip around her.

She swung her legs over the bed and stood, but her legs gave out on her. Her bum collided with the floor as she dropped down. "Oh- fuck this- this is fucking shit," she groaned impatiently.

Draco's head peered over the bed, seeing her on the floor, and he laughed. "Still?" he raised an eyebrow as he got up to put her back on the bed.

"Can you try the bloody spell?" she huffed.

He muttered the spell on her legs and pulled her off the bed by her hands. Her legs held her up, they felt like jelly, and they were sore, but they held her up.

She walked, but she had a limp. "Fuck you and your dick," she spat in frustration as she slammed the bathroom door closed.

"You know you like it!" she heard him say from the other side of the door.

She brushed her teeth and got ready to go to her Manor. She packed her things, Draco staring at her the whole time, leaning on the headboard as he sat on the bed. As soon as she was done getting ready and packing her things, she put on some vanilla chapstick.

"Come here," he demanded, patting the spot next to him.

She crawled on the bed and sat next to him, turning her body to face him. He got up to grab his pants from the floor, pulling out a clear plastic bag with a single white pill from his pants pocket.

He sat back in his spot before he opened the plastic bag and dumped the white pill into his hand. "Open," he demanded and she obliged as he placed the pill on her tongue.

"Swallow," he demanded and she obliged.

"Good girl," he kissed her head. "Promise me something, will you?" he said, looking at her.

"Anything," she nodded.

"Promise you won't leave me, ever," he said quietly. Her expression softened at his words, her heart skipped a beat.

"Well- I'm kind of leaving you today," she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"I'm talking about in general, bloody hell," he sighed.

"Oh- then yeah, I promise," she chuckling nervously.

"Here," she said, grabbing his hand and sticking his pinky out. She locked her pinky with his, sticking both their thumbs out.

"Kiss your thumb to lock the promise," she said softly.

"You and I until the end, you promise?" he stated.

"I promise," she nodded.

They both kissed their thumbs with their pinkies locked.

"You're something else," he smirked amusedly.