•𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾•

Hi loves! Before you read, I'd like to say a few things.

1. This is my first story I'm publishing on wattpad and my writing is shit. I'll get a bit better, practice is progress. I've got a few written in my personal google docs that I'm still re-editing and I'll be more than happy to publish them as well if you guys want. If there are any errors or anything, feel free to correct me. I also apologize if this story is kind of confusing and difficult to understand the emotions in such. I tried to make it as clear as possible, so I hope it's not difficult too read.

2. This story does not follow the plot of any of the books or movies. I've included some of the little plots, but it doesn't base off of them. Harry Potter is not the chosen one in this story.

3. All of the Harry Potter characters belong to J.K Rowling.

4. There is lots of mature content is included in this story such as:
- sexual content
- sexual assault
- blood
- self-harm
- mature language
- trauma
- drug use
- alcohol use
- death
- fighting violence

If any of those things make you uncomfortable, I do not recommend you to read this story. I've included some warnings for some of the chapters, but there won't always be warnings, so read at your own risk.

5. Feel free to imagine the main character is you. I haven't added any specific appearances at all to the main character, so if you want to imagine it's you, go ahead :)

6. This is sort of a slow burn book with Draco and the main character, so patience, my loves. Also, just imagine that all of the characters are the same age.

7. Don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter!! Yeah. Okay. Happy reading, loves ❤︎