𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟥: 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖼𝗄

About a week later, Reyna and Draco still had not told anyone they actually kissed in the bathroom.

She, herself, had forgotten about the kiss until Blaise mentioned the truth or dare game they played that night. She got up one morning, getting ready for school.

She put on vanilla chapstick before walking down to the common room to meet up with the three boys. They all walked to the Great Hall for breakfast, taking a seat in their usual spot.

"I can't wait for holiday, bloody hell," Theo huffed as he dropped his head lazily into his hands, his elbows resting on the table.

"What are your plans for holiday anyway?" Blaise questioned.

"I'm going home with Rey," Theo responded.

"Do you guys want to come to my Manor for holiday?" Reyna offered, biting into an apple.

"I can come," Draco nodded.

"I'll come as well," Blaise nodded.

"Great, I'll let mum know," she smiled softly.

She felt Draco kick her from under the table, it wasn't a kick to hurt her, it was a soft kick. She looked at him, a smirk tugged on his lips. She kicked back and he kicked back.

They ended up playing footsies under the table for the rest of breakfast.

"Theo, are you sure you're alright with not going to your Manor for holiday?" Reyna questioned as they walked down the corridors to go to class.

"I'd rather go home with you," Theo shrugged, a small smile on his lips.

"Alright," she smiled. They got to their class and as soon as Snape walked in, he handed out their final marks for the group assignment.

"Fuck yeah, perfect score," Blaise grinned.

"Great teamwork," Theo winked as he fiddled with his rings.

After school, Reyna went to the library to do homework as the three boys went to go do their own things. She sat at her usual table in the back and began to do her homework.

After a short while, someone approached her. Romilda Vane. "Hey, Reyna," she greeted, a warm smile.

"Hey, Romilda. What's up?" Reyna returned the smile.

"I know this is kind of weird, but I was wondering if you could give this to Draco," Romilda said, holding out a letter. It was in a white envelope and there was a kiss mark on the centre.

"Oh- yeah, sure," Reyna nodded, taking the letter in her hands. "Do you fancy him?" she asked curiously, putting the letter between her books.

Romilda got flustered by the question as she twirled a curl between her fingers. "I guess I do," she smiled nervously, her cheeks flushed red.

"Then why'd you dare me to kiss him during the truth or dare game?" Reyna asked confusedly.

"I-I don't know, to be honest," Romilda shrugged. "I gotta go, thanks again for giving the letter to him," she smiled before turning on her heel and walking away.

Reyna couldn't care less about the letter, so she didn't try to read it. She just continued to do her homework. Only moments later, she stood to go to the bathroom.

She walked out of the library and went to the girls bathroom. Just as soon as she walked into a stall, she heard the door open. There were two footsteps and two voices.

Draco and Astoria.

"Drakey, what if someone hears?" Astoria giggled.

"I don't really give a flying fuck," Draco responded.