𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟦: 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍

*December 1997*

    It was now the month of Christmas. Reyna and Draco still haven't told anyone about what they did. Reyna hasn't been having as many visions, she had a few, but not loads.

It was the same vision, just a rapid view of her father's memories.

She woke up one morning, feeling ill, but she still got ready for school. As she was brushing her teeth, she dropped her toothbrush, and dropped in front of the toilet, throwing up. Just when she thought she was done, she retched, and threw up some more.

After she finished, she flushed the toilet, and continued to get ready for school. Her nose was stuffy and her face was hot. She put on vanilla chapstick before going down to the common room to meet with the boys.

Theo immediately narrowed his eyes at her. He walked up to her, putting his hand on her forehead. "Get your ass back to bed," he demanded.

"But I feel fine," she said, her nose was congested.

Theo smiled before throwing her over his shoulder, covering her bum with his hand. "Draco, Blaise, you guys go. I need to get Rey back to bed," he said before walking back to her dorm.

"Theo, I feel fine- put me down," she demanded, trying to wiggle from his grip, but it was no use.

"Be quiet," he said, walking into her dorm and closing the door.

He put her on the bed and turned the tv on. He grabbed comfy clothes, changing her into them. A tank top and his zip-up hoodie she took from him.

"Theo-" she threw her hand over her mouth as she ran to the toilet, dropping in front of it as she threw up. He held her hair back, kneeling to her level as he waited for her to finish.

After she finished, she flushed the toilet, and Theo set her on the counter. He wiped her mouth with a wet washcloth. He placed the back of his hand on her cheek and forehead, feeling her temperature.

"I'm fine," she shrugged his hand away.

"You're not," he said, picking her up and putting her in bed, laying her down. He went back to the bathroom and wet a washcloth with cold water. He folded the cloth and placed it on her forehead.

"You're going to get sick," she sniffled.

"I don't get sick as easily as you do," he chuckled.

"You get some rest, I'll owl your mum for that stuff she gives to you when you're sick. I'll come back shortly with soup, orange juice, and fruit. Anything else you want?" he asked, tucking her in.

"No," she shook her head.

"Alright, I'll be back soon," he kissed her head before walking out of her dorm.

Reyna took the towel off her head, putting it on her nightstand as she slumped in her bed, watching tv. She fell asleep shortly after, hugging a pillow. She woke up to an urge to throw up. She shot up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom.

She dropped in front of the toilet and threw up. She felt like crap, her head hurt, she felt nauseous, she felt hot, her nose was stuffy, and she felt weak.

After she finished throwing up, she flushed the toilet before cleaning herself up. She went back to bed and tried to go back to sleep. She found herself tossing and turning in her bed, unable to sleep because of her congested nose.

The door opened shortly after, Theo walked in with a tray of food. There was toast, soup, orange juice, and fruits.

"How are you feeling, sweetheart?" he placed the tray carefully on her nightstand.