𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟣: 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

*Heavy sexual content ahead. Read with caution*

A few days had passed by and it was the weekend. Reyna slept in the boy's dorm the night before, in Draco's bed.

She woke up with her head resting on his bare back. He was laid on his stomach, one side of his face buried in the pillow, and both arms underneath the pillow.

She sat up, scanning the room drowsily as she rubbed the blonde boys back softly.

She saw Theo was still in a deep sleep, his lips were parted, his arm hanging off the bed.

She saw Blaise was still in a deep sleep, hearing his snores.

She could finally tell if Draco was in a deep sleep because he was like Theo, his lips were parted.

She glanced at the clock, it wasn't even nine in the morning. She laid back down, resting her head on Draco's back. She fiddled with Draco's ring, the one around her neck as she waited for the boys to wake up.

After a few moments, she felt Draco shift. She sat up and he rolled on his back. He opened his arms out and she leaned into the. He wrapped his arms possessively around her as their legs entangled.

"Good morning, darling," he planted a kiss on her head.

"Good morning," she said quietly, drawing shapes on his toned chest.

They cuddled and talked for a little bit whilst they waited for the other two boys to wake up. Once they did, they walked down to the Great Hall for breakfast.

They all took a seat at their table and ate. "Why the fuck are people staring at us?" Reyna furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Since you came back from your Manor, everyone just recently pieced together that you and ferret are together," Theo explained, throwing a grape in the air and catching it in his mouth.

"So?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Draco's the Malfoy heir, you're Tom Riddle's daughter- people are seeing you both as a powerful duo," Blaise shrugged.

"Yet Draco's fuck toys still think they can fuck with him," she scoffed in disbelief.

"Are you jealous?" Draco smirked amusedly.

"No, I can kill them with a flick of my wand," she muttered under her breath.

"Who would've thought you two would've been together after six years of going at each other's throats," Theo chuckled, kicking her leg from under the table.

"Who would've thought Draco Malfoy, the biggest whore in the school could be so loyal," she snickered, so did Blaise and Theo.

"Fuck off," Draco nudged her leg.

"Only joking, love," she chuckled. Just before they could converse anymore, Reyna's owl came to drop off a letter for her.

Dear Reyna,

Your father demands that you come home tomorrow morning because he needs to discuss a few things and he'd like to make sure you're ready. He wants to make everything official and make sure everything is falling into place. Make sure to tell no one, just as your father demanded. I'll see you tomorrow, my dear.

Love,
Mum

Reyna was puzzled by the letter because she still doesn't know what her father and mum are talking about, they never told her anything.

"What did it say?" Theo asked, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Mum wants me to go back home tomorrow," she shrugged.