𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟫: 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗌

*January 1998*

It was the end of holiday, the day they were going back to Hogwarts. Reyna and Draco have been good. He doesn't open up, but she's alright with that.

She doesn't want him to feel like he has to open up, she'll be there to listen when he's ready.

Reyna woke up with her head resting on Draco's toned back, she sat up to see the blonde boy sleeping peacefully in her bed. He was laid on his stomach, his back muscles relaxed as one side of his face was buried in the pillow with both hands underneath the pillow.

His platinum messy hair fell flawlessly down his face, his lips were parted, steady breaths leaving his lips. She planted kisses on his bare shoulders before pulling the blanket over his back as she stood from the bed.

Before she could take another step, cold hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her back to the bed. She was being pinned on the bed, the blonde boy on top of her.

"Where do you think you're going?" he raised an eyebrow.

"I was going to put pants on," she blurted.

"No need- I like it better when you have nothing on," he dove in for a kiss, their lips colliding.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as their lips moved together. She thrusted her tongue in his mouth and he let her in, releasing a throaty groan. He trailed kisses down her jawline, sucking and biting, leaving hickeys.

"Draco," she breathed, tilting her neck to give him more access.

"Mhm?" he hummed, trailing kisses down her neck.

"I'm on my period," she blurted.

He stopped kissing her, lifting his head to look at her. "Tell me you're bloody joking," he said firmly, a tone of disbelief.

"It certainly is bloody and I'm not joking," she shook her head.

"It's the last day of holiday and I don't even get to fuck you," he furrowed his eyebrows in frustration as he dropped on top of her, his face buried in the crook of her neck.

"Mm- sucks to be you," she grinned, running her fingers through his platinum hair.

He lifted his head, a smirk growing on his lips as he raised an eyebrow. "A little blood would never hurt anyone," he stated.

"That's fucking disgusting, Draco," she scoffed.

"Oh- come on," he groaned as he dropped his head back in the crook of her neck.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, bringing her hand to cup his bulge. "Let me make it up to you, yeah?" she whispered, planting a kiss on his head.

He lifted his head, looking at her with a sly smirk on his lips. She flipped them over, so she was on top. She straddled him, her entrance over his trapped bulge. He propped himself up on his elbows, his eyes locked with hers as she slowly began to grind against his bulge.

His head fell back, low groans slipping from his lips. She brushed her fingertips down his toned body, grinding harder. She trailed kisses down his neck, down his toned body, making her way to the hem of his pants. She pulled down his pants before she pulled down his boxers, freeing his erection.

She looked up at him to see he was staring at her intently. She wrapped her lips around his tip, licking off the precum, earning a soft groan from him.

"Don't fucking tease, Reyna," he breathed.

She entered more of his length in her mouth, wrapping her hand around the area she couldn't fit. She began sucking and pumping at a quick pace.