𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟦: 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁

A couple of days have passed and it was a Friday. The party in the Room of Requirements was being held today.

From the first time the incident happened with Adrian, Reyna's been able to cope with what happened the second time a lot easier.

Her friends didn't treat her with pity, she liked it like that. She heard word go around that Adrian was taken to the hospital wing the day it happened.

She assumed Theo, Blaise and Draco had everything to do with that.

Even though she said not to treat her with pity, she could tell Theo was still watching her every move, subtly always checking in on her. She was sleeping in her own room, day to day schedule was mostly the same.

After school, Reyna walked to Theo's dorm to get something from him. She walked up the boy's dormitory stairs and the door was opened.

It was only a crack that was open. She heard moans and groans, heavy breathing. It wasn't Theo's though, it was Draco's and she could easily tell. She found herself peeking through the crack of the door.

She saw Draco on his bed, on top of a brunette, Astoria, she quickly picked up. She cracked the door a little more opened and leaned on the door frame.

"Fuck" she heard Draco curse.

"I'm going to cum," she heard Astoria whimper.

"Not yet," she heard Draco groan. "ShitI can't fucking—" he cursed.

Draco's eyes met with Reyna's, a smirk growing on her face.

He continued to pound into Astoria, his eyes locked on Reyna's. He pounded faster and harder as he kept his eyes locked with hers.

She could tell he was getting closer because he quickened his pace.

She swiped her tongue over her top lip before sucking her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Fuck— I'm coming," he breathed and she smirked at him.

She gave a short nod, allowing him to release and he did.

She could see he did, his low groan as he pulled out and released himself on Astoria's stomach. Reyna's eyes widened at his length, it was big.

She closed the door and walked down to the common room. It took her a minute to process what just happened and she laughed internally. She walked to the couch and took a seat, waiting for Theo and Blaise to show up.

She pulled her books out and began doing her homework. Only a few moments had passed when she saw Astoria walk down from the boy's dormitory stairs, her clothes half undone. She smirked to herself, looking down at her work as Astoria walked to the girl's dormitories.

Shortly after, Draco had walked down from the boy's dormitories and sat on the couch in front of Reyna. She couldn't hide the smirk on her face as she tried not to look up at him.

"Reyna, if you fucking tell anyone-" Draco sneered, but got cut off.

"That I made you cum by just looking at you while you fucked Greengrass?" she grinned widely as she looked up at him.

His jaw clenched and his expression hardened. "If you tell anyone, you'll fucking regret it," he scowled.

"I won't tell anyone, don't get your panties in a twist," she chuckled as she shook her head.

"But you admit it, I made you cum?" she raised an eyebrow. He just rolled his eyes and she laughed. Theo and Blaise soon walked into the common room, taking a seat on the couches.