𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟪: 𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇

*Heavy sexual content and slight drug use. Read with caution*

A week went by and it was the day of the Halloween party, October 31st. It was a Saturday morning and they all went to the Great Hall for breakfast.

"I don't want any of you waiting for me to go to the party. Just go straight there," Reyna stated as she put a grape in her mouth.

"Why?" Draco questioned confusedly.

"Shut up, you don't even enjoy waiting for me when we go to parties," she rolled her eyes.

"Why don't you want us to wait for you?" Theo furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Because it's a surprise," she grinned as she sipped her water.

"Are you going to walk out in nothing and seduce us?" Blaise raised an eyebrow.

"Good guess- but no," she chuckled.

"Would've been nice," Draco smirked at her and she rolled her eyes, an amused smile on her lips.

"Alright, we won't wait for you," Theo huffed as he drank from her water cup.

"What are you guys wearing there anyway?" she questioned them.

"A secret," Draco replied.

"Probably just a mask for me," Theo shrugged.

"Same," Blaise nodded.

"Are you going to the library?" Draco asked her.

"Nope," she shook her head. All three boys exchanged shocked glances before looking back at her.

"Woah- Reyna's not going to the library," Blaise teased.

"Oh, shut up," she spat as she grinned.

"Why aren't you going?" Theo questioned curiously.

"I have some stuff to do," she shrugged.

"Oi! Angel, come here," a voice called from the entrance of the Great Hall.

She looked over to see Fred Weasley.

"I'll be back," she said before walking to the entrance. She walked out in the empty corridor when a hand grabbed her by the wrist, yanking her in a closet.

"Fred," she whispered.

"Hi, angel," he smirked.

"Hi, what are you doing?" she chuckled as she wrapped her arms around his neck, his arms around her waist.

"I just wanted to feel your touch," he whispered, sending shivers down her spine. She felt her breaths quicken as he pulled her closer to his body.

He brought one hand to her cheek, cupping it as his thumb ghosted her cheekbone. "I thought there's no strings attached?" she whispered.

"There aren't," he breathed before slamming his lips into hers.

She laced her fingers in his hair as she kissed back. They kissed for several moments before they pulled away.

"What was that for?" she asked, her cheeks heating up.

"Had a bad start to the day- I needed that," he chuckled.

"Glad I could be of help," she laughed softly. He kissed her forehead before opening the closet door.

"Hope to see you at the party tonight," he winked before they departed. She walked back to the Great Hall and sat with her friends.