𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟨: 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖽

It was now the day of the Christmas dance. It was a Friday, classes were canceled for the preparation for the dance.

Reyna and Draco have been acting normal, as usual. After every little argument, they never stayed mad, they always acted like the argument never happened.

Reyna woke up and got ready for the day. She slipped on sweatpants and a cropped, fitted shirt. She put on vanilla chapstick and went to Theo's dorm. She let herself in to see all three boys still asleep.

She walked to Theo's bed, slipping under him, and leaning on the headboard. He rested his head on her lap, wrapping his arms around her middle. She grabbed a book from his nightstand and just read, waiting for them to wake up.

After a while, they had all woken up around the same time. "When did you get here?" Blaise asked drowsily.

"A while ago," she shrugged.

They all went down to the Great Hall for breakfast. "No- you guys don't understand," Blaise started.

"Please, don't fucking explain it again," Draco groaned.

"But you guys aren't getting it," Blaise scoffed. "Fruits have seeds, that's what I was told. If they have seeds, they're a fruit- but if they don't have seeds, they're a vegetable- that's what someone told me," he explained.

"Yes, we get it," Reyna nodded.

"We got it the last three bloody times you explained it," Theo spat.

Moments after, Pansy had approached them. "Draco and I are going to look like the hottest couple at the dance," she boasted as she clung onto Draco's arm.

"We're not a couple," Draco said firmly.

"Don't be silly," she giggled.

"What colour is your dress, Pansy?" Blaise asked, sipping his juice.

"It's a beautiful yellow and it will match with Draco's tie," she answered, a tone of cockiness.

"I'm not matching my tie to your dress," Draco stated, shrugging her off him.

"What colour is your dress, Riddle?" Pansy asked, almost a sneer.

"It's white," Reyna answered.

"Pathetic, anyway- I'll see you later," Pansy kissed Draco's cheek before leaving. He grunted in response, wiping his cheek with a napkin.

"You told me you were going to ask for an emerald green dress," Theo furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "I got an emerald green tie because you said-" he snapped, but got cut off.

"It is emerald green," she quickly said.

"Then why'd you tell Pansy it was white?" Blaise asked confusedly.

"She doesn't need to know what colour my dress is," she shrugged.

"I want to walk around Hogsmeade before we have to get ready for the dance, anyone want to come?" Theo questioned. The other three nodded in agreement.

After breakfast, they all went to their dorms to change. Reyna slipped on jeans and a sweatshirt before putting on vanilla chapstick. They met up in the common room before going to Hogsmeade.

They all went to the Three Broomsticks and sat in a booth, drinking butterbeer. "Do you think I'd be able to sneak a flask in the dance?" Blaise pondered.

"Doubt it, Dumbledore's probably going to cast a spell in the room to prevent that," Reyna chuckled.

"I guess we'll just have to drink in the bathrooms then," he huffed.