four

Ryujin doesn't know how she ended up eating face to face with the person she despised the most. And yet, here she is. To really make things worse, being married to her as well.

"Do you not like the food here?" The silence was cut off by Yeji.

The pink haired gets out of thoughts, as she looks down at her waffles. "No, I like it."

"Next time, you can pick a place out," the older takes a long sip of her orange juice. "If there is a next time."

Ryujin immediately gets annoyed, cutting her waffles in a fast motion just to get this breakfast over with. "I can't believe I'm stuck married to you."

"You're not the only one who's suffering." Yeji inhales the cafe's aroma to calm her down before she ends up saying something she doesn't want to.

The artist mocks her silently, her fork picking at the waffles.

"Shin, are you going to eat it or not?" The model is starting to get a little fed up. "Because I can gladly leave you and you can end up finding a way to get to the campus by yourself."

Ryujin harshly slams her fork and knife down, locking eye contact with Yeji. "I don't need your fucking car ride."

With that she stands out of her seat, making sure to show Yeji her prominent upset face. But Yeji just stares with her cat eyes, making it look like Ryujin is immature.

The younger then turns around, walking out with the cafe's door slamming right after her.

Maybe skipping isn't a bad idea after all. Without thinking, Ryujin dials in a number that she knows she'll regret but she still does it.

Hovering her finger over the call button, she thinks for a quick second. Calming down her nerves before pressing the call button.

Once she hears the ringing, her mischievous smile comes to play. Oh, that smile that only Shin Ryujin wears when she's about to do something so stupid.

"Heejin-ah, could you come pick me up from this dump?"

"Of course, what's the catch?" The older girl on the other line laughs, knowing about Ryujin and her games.

"I-um just need to get out of here."

"Send me the location."

The basketball player knows this isn't a good idea, hell she doesn't even want to get associated with any of those people. However she's pissed at how Yeji is able to push her buttons.

Ryujin isn't one to get pushed around like that, especially not by Hwang Yeji.

***

"Didn't like the waffles?" Yeji's male friend Soobin curiously asks, sitting across the cat eyes girl in the seat that was previously occupied by Ryujin.

The brunette looks up from her plate at the voice. Processing the male's words, she shakes her head slowly. "Maybe I made it wrong?"

"You never make it wrong though." The black haired boy frowns, dimples evident on each side of his cheek.

Yeji lightly smiles and looks down at her empty plate. "She doesn't like me."

"What's there to not like? You're absolutely perfect Yeji."

The model just shakes her head and smile. "Everything, I suck."

"No, you don't." Soobin exclaims. "What can I do to help?"

"Just sit and cheer for me along the sidelines."

"Of course Yeji."

The brunette grabs her purse and materials to leave the cafe before turning to her friend. "Also I ordered some new plates and coffee glasses so you should be getting them this week."