seventy two

The end of the semester is rolling right around the corner. Students are working non-stop, seniors are turning in their thesis papers, while juniors are applying for their summer internships, sophomores are earning their credits for the summer and freshmen are finishing their last classes of their first year. In Ryujin's case, her goal is to finish the last touches to the sculpted face of Hwang Yeji.

It's been two months since Yeji left for Paris.

Ryujin has been keeping count, since then. Never missing a single day.

"All I'm saying is don't give me attitude." Yeonjun barges into the art studio, with an apologetic Soobin trailing after him.

The art major looks up from soothing out her sculpture. "Everything okay?"

"Yes." "No!"

Ryujin, now with freshly dyed black hair, takes a good scan between the two males before returning to her work. "Work it out yourselves."

The fox-like male groans, rolling his eyes as he throws his hands up in the air. "Why did you even follow me in here anyways? I thought you had to go to an important business meeting with your dumb parents."

"I didn't want to leave while we're still mad at each other." The taller male softly says, looking down at the ground. "Anything can happen, Jun."

The black-haired feels her heart breaking at the way Soobin sounded like Yeji. She understands how the two get along now, both the same yet different people. That's probably why they clicked together so well.

Yeonjun's lips are slightly apart, his eyes softening up. He knows Soobin is afraid of unfinished goodbyes and he always told himself that he would never let the younger male go through that ever again. "I-I'm sorry."

The dimpled male lets out a small smile in forgiveness, opening his arms out for the shorter male.

Ryujin rolls her eyes at their physical affection, shaking her head while smiling softly at her friend and his boyfriend. Fake gagging as she continues to pick up a smoothing ball tool and fixing out the cat eyes of Yeji's.

"I'll get going now." Soobin lets go of Yeonjun, looking over at the freshman. "She looks pretty, Ryujin."

The black-haired female looks up, smiling at the upperclassman. "Thanks, Soobin."

"I'll come see you later tonight?" Yeonjun asks, winking at the taller male.

Soobin nods, waving a small goodbye to them before he exits the room.

"Wow, you two are progressing pretty well, huh?" Ryujin teases Yeonjun, smiling afterwards, showing off her cute whisker dimples.

The male lets out a small hum in response, his eyes becoming small from his bright grin and with that, he gets a small crumpled up ball thrown at him from the art major.

"Ugh, I'm so jealous of you." Ryujin cannot help but groan in jealousy. "Counting down the days until she comes back for me."

Yeonjun giggles in response. "Being delusional is the solution."

"What if she met an amazing girl there? One that probably treats her so well, not hurting her and caring for her the way she's supposed to be cared for?" The female starts to ramble, her heart crumbling at the thought of Yeji possibly moving on.

But Ryujin has no right, right?

After all, they're divorced.

Ryujin messed things up. It shouldn't matter because at the end of the day, Yeji's happiness is the most important for Ryujin.