fifty five

At the keys jiggling through the door's lock, Yeji abruptly wakes up from her nap. Her eyes barely being able to process the dark morning sky of 5 AM until the lights of the living room is turned on from the person entering her home. 

"Yeji? You're not in bed?" Ryujin asks in a tone that she uses while talking to kids, taking off her shoes while peering at the sleeping figure on the couch. 

The silver haired rubs her eyes tiredly, her mouth pouting in way that anyone who sees her would coo at how she resembles a tired child. "I thought you wouldn't be back til the morning, what happened?" 

"Let's talk about it in the morning when we're both awake, kay?" The artist suggests, her smile being soft. 

The cat eyed girl thinks about it for a second before she too agrees, getting comfortable on the couch again. "I'll continue to sleep here, you must be tired so you can keep the bed for tonight." 

Ryujin thinks that Yeji can smell Heejin's scent off of her, hence why the older doesn't want to sleep in their bed together. Letting out a small sigh at the sight of the model's eyes closed, She doesn't argue about it with her and instead lets her sleep. Walking over to kiss the light haired's forehead before disappearing upstairs. 

Once the blue haired is completely upstairs, the supposedly asleep girl opens her eyes. A mumbled scoff escaping her mouth from realizing how idiotic she is to come back home when Ryujin is still moving cycles around her "first love"

Yeji swears her nose is starting to burn in the inside from the scent of Heejin off of her partner. Two thoughts decides to create ideas in her brain. 

1. Ryujin and Heejin just hugged before Ryujin left the house after comforting her. 

2. Ryujin and Heejin did something else. 

*** 

Ryujin is dreading on talking to Yeji about what happened between her and Heejin. Would the model be understanding of her? What would happen to their relationship? Would this cause a sort of breakage between them? 

Hearing a knock on the door, the blue haired gasps from getting frightened before going under the covers. She makes sure her face is completely covered -- anything to not talk to Yeji yet. Anything. 

"Ryujin?" Yeji opens the door, walking in their bedroom. She stares at the figure under the covers and shakes her head. "I know you're awake." 

Ryujin tries her best to not move but of course, the gods from above decides to stuck her with bad luck again as she jolts one of her hands up. "Shit." 

"Very funny." Yeji speaks, removing the covers off of the younger and letting out a short smile from her expression. She proceeds to sit on the bed in an open spot, making sure she's not accidentally squishing the younger. "You said you wanted to talk?" 

Ryujin repositions herself, sitting up against the headboard of the bed. "Yeah." 

"What is it about? Did something happen last night?" The cat eyed asks, her eyes boring into her partner's eyes. 

The artist sighs, breaking their eye contact as she looks down at her fingers fidgeting with one another. "I was drunk and high and she was too." 

"Wait, you're doing drugs now?" Yeji's tone is more stern now, her brows creasing in anger and annoyance. "Drugs can mess you up, very badly." 

"I stopped! For a while too but it just happened." Ryujin replies, she sounds nervous but relaxed. 

Yeji swallows down the inappropriate words her mouth wants to say, instead she motions for the blue haired to continue.