thirty four

Ryujin looks down at the score of the mock exam in disbelief. Her eyes are wide and her opened mouth suddenly closes into a big evident frown.

"There's always next time Shin." Yeji casually says, closing her laptop and placing it on the coffee table gently.

The "rebel" gives a side glare at the cat eyed girl, rolling her eyes afterward as she slightly turns away from the cat eyed's position. Letting out a silent huff as she grabs the remote and turns the TV on and crossing her arms shortly afterwards.

Did Yeji not want to go out on a date with her?

The silver haired doesn't notice much as she grabs the book sitting neatly on the table and opens to the page she last left off on.

At the sight of that, Ryujin silently lets out a scoff as she annoyingly flips through the channel obnoxiously and loudly on purpose.

"Is everything alright?" The older looks up from her book, confusion painted across her face as she sans between the blue haired and remote in her hand.

The artist rips her eyes from the screen and onto the cat eyed model, her face sternly placed into a blank state as she shrugs. "I'm fine."

"What's wrong?" Yeji asks, closing the book back up and setting it down on her lap before she places her hands neatly on top of it.

"Nothing."

The brows of the model creases. "It's not nothing when you purposely want me to know that you're upset with something."

"Just leave me alone and read your book."

"What the hell happened?" The silver haired's voice becoming a bit too stern now.

Wow, for being the campus's most smartest student, Yeji sure is dense as hell when it came to relationships. No wonder why it took them a million of years for them to finally confess to one another.

"No, go ahead and read your book." Ryujin mumbles, loud enough for Yeji to hear clearly. "It's probably funner than going out on a date with me. But of course, who would want to go out on a date with the Shins' reckless daughter?"

The lips of the cat eyed girl's curves up into a small upward smile and she giggles softly into disbelief and adoration. Her eyes full of lights at the sight of seeing the younger's small pout and crossed arms.

"You think I don't want to go out on a date with you?" Yeji laughs a bit more at the sound of it.

The blue haired lets out a sigh in frustration, feeling stuffed up from the fact that her crush is laughing at her about it. "Never mind. Fuck off Yeji."

"I have a list of date ideas I want to do with you." The older is getting amused from how Ryujin is acting and the only thing she has to say about it is : CUTE. "I kind of figured we'll be automatically going on them whether you'd pass or not."

Ryujin slightly turns her head back to Yeji's direction.

"But if you insist on me reading this book instead, that's okay too."

Again; dense as hell for being the number one student at their university.

"You always make me look stupid in front of you." The basketball player glares at the taller.

Yeji lets out a shrug in response, pulling the shorter closer towards her by her waist. "It's not stupid that you're telling me about how you feel."

There goes Shin Ryujin's dumb heart doing leaps back and fourth.

She takes it back. Yeji isn't all that dense. Well, maybe she is.

***

[BREAKING : Well known Model Hwang Yeji and Politician Choi's son Choi Soobin Never Went Behind Anyone's Back At All?]