thirteen

Ryujin finally wakes up, thankfully sighing in relief knowing that it's finally the weekend. She sits up, feeling very bloated from the sleep she got last night. Staring up at the ceiling for a good few seconds. Finally, that's when it hits her, the fact that she fell asleep in Hwang Yeji's arms. The Hwang Yeji that she "despises".

The pink haired looks around in a fast motion, turning around to spot the cat eyed girl anywhere in their "shared" bedroom.

"Did she go back to the couch?" She speaks to herself, feeling guilty all of a sudden for even coming up with the rule of Yeji having to sleep on the tiny hard rock couch in their living room. "In my defense, I didn't think she would actually agree and sleep on it."

The artist gets off the bed, not even bothering to put on her slippers as she lightly walks down the hall and descends down the staircase. Already seeing the tennis player from the clear view sleeping soundlessly on the couch, she feels herself wanting to smile.

"You didn't have to go back to the couch." Ryujin whispers as she finally gets off the last step and starts walking to the couch, fixing the blanket and lightly covering the older with it.

Turning towards the kitchen to warm up the barely touched pizza from yesterday and grabbing a water bottle out the fridge, Yeji slightly turns in her sleep from the noise but nonetheless she still is soundly asleep. Ryujin holds her breath in fear of waking up the model.

"Geez, we need a microwave upstairs or something." She mutters, feeling bad for Yeji who went through a hassle last night even after getting done with work at a late time. "Maybe, I should make some breakfast for her."

Oh Shin Ryujin, if only you knew how to cook properly without the help of an air fryer.

Opening up the fridge while munching on a slice of pizza, Ryujin scans it looking for ingredients but she doesn't see anything besides water and vitamin beverages. "Of course we don't have shit here."

Searching through the cabinets and seeing one of her bag of chips, the artist frowns not wanting to let go of it.

"If you're hungry, I can quickly get dressed and we could go through a drive thru and get something." Yeji speaks out of nowhere making the whisker dimpled girl jump in her spot.

"Geez! You scared me."

The older lets out a silent laugh making the pink haired's heart flutter at the sight.

"I apologize."

***

Ryujin tries not to stare at the model's lips while they're eating. Key word: tries.

"Shin, are you feeling okay?"

"Huh?"

Yeji creases her brows in confusion, popping in a french fry in her mouth while she's at it. "You keep spacing out."

"Oh. I'm fine." No, she's not fine when all she can think about is smacking lips with the cat eyed girl in front of her.

The model doesn't think much as she worryingly reaches out her hand and placing it on the younger's forehead. She waits for a second to see if there's a fever or not striking the surface. "You feel fine."

"Huh? Oh, yeah I'm fine." The pink haired laughs awkwardly while backing up a bit.

Ryujin is worried she'll do something that will make the brunette feel uncomfortable and end up drawing a line between them.

"So any boys or something like that?" The artist lightens the mood.

Yeji stares at her. "I'm not going to talk to you about my love life Shin."