forty eight

Ryujin isn't sure how she found herself sitting in the campus's boring library building. She stifles a yawn, not wanting to disrupt the sleep deprived students in the room. By the looks of it, they're probably a mixture of sophomores, juniors, and seniors. At the sight of the students anxiously studying, she dreads at the fact that her first year of college is going by on a whim and soon, she'll dread the same fate as them. 

"Freshmen year is as easy as it's going to get." A voice from behind appears out of nowhere. 

The blue haired rolls her eyes at the voice, turning around and seeing a highlighter. "Oh, great." 

"Like I wanted to see you too." Yeonjun dramatically rolls his eyes, making sure they reach the back of his head. 

Ryujin watches as the male prepares himself to take a seat next to her and she stifles. "Yeah. Says the one taking a seat next to me." 

"If you haven't notice, the only seat available is the one next to you." The freshly retouched bright yellow-haired boy mutters for the both of them to hear. "It's exam season, you shouldn't be surprised that every place is packed." 

"Ugh-what are you even doing here?" Ryujin is already over it. 

Yeonjun takes out his laptop, turning it on. "Waiting for my crush to be done with their exam so we can go get lunch together." 

"Ew, who would even want to eat with you? Let alone even like you?" 

At the younger female's remark, the older turns his head instantly to face her. "You're one to talk." 

"Excuse me?" 

Crossing his arm as he completely turns his body to face the female, analyzing her from head-to-toe. "You look like you woke up in a hotel and survived off of four hours of sleep. Threw on the clothes you had on last night and lightly tousled your hair with what- your hands?" 

"God, you're so irritating." Ryujin mumbles, bringing out her headphones and getting ready to block out the old guy next to her. "You're ancient anyways." 

Before Yeonjun is able to defend himself, Ryujin already blocked him out by each ear getting music waving through. With a complete drop to place her head on the table, she finds her eyes getting droopy and ready to fall into a slumber til Yeji is done. 

"Look at this kid." The male shakes his head while looking at the blue haired dead asleep on the table, he grabs a notebook from his backpack and opens it up, placing it on the blue head of the females' to give her privacy. 

*** 

"That exam is going to keep my brain fried the whole day." Soobin rubs his eyes tiredly. "I felt like passing out at the last question." 

Yeji lets out a tiny shrug, hugging her books to her chest. "It wasn't that bad." 

"Oh, how nice to have a brain like yours, Ji." Jisu groans, feeling exhausted mentally and physically after the long exam. All she needs to recharge herself is a glimpse of a specific red-headed person. 

The cat eyed girl giggles at the way the twins are acting over the exam. "You two overwork yourself too much. Sleep more or let out your frustrations somehow." 

"You're one to talk Yeji." The male scoffs teasingly. 

The silver haired clicks her tongue, winking at both her friends. "I did let out my frustrations this morning." 

At the comment, Jisu's jaw drops and Soobin confusingly scratches his head by what the model means. 

"What! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"