You're Famous

Calum- You meet at an interview in London. The interviewer questions you on different topics like you going on tour, your album release and places you'd love to someday travel. You answer all of the questions, of course. Then the interviewer finally asks a question that sparks your interest; "Who's your celebrity crush?" You automatically know the answer. The boy you've been in love with before you became famous. "Calum Hood." You say with no doubt. You go into details how he's sweet, talented and handsome and you also mention the fact that you may get hate for this. Then the interviewer says something that makes your eyes widen in disbelief "You're in luck because we have 5 Seconds of Summer here with us today." Calum along with Michael, Ashton and Luke walk into the room, smiling brightly. You get up quickly, almost tripping on your own feet to hug the boys. "I can't believe you're here. I love you all," "I love you too." Calum smiles. "Your music is amazing. We should write together one day." You look to see if he's joking but he's serious. "..That'd be amazing."

Michael- You meet Michael when they ask you to help co-write a song with them. Of course you were delighted to do this, you loved the boys. After a very interesting day of writing, your stomach growls. On cue Michael asks if you'd like to go out for pizza. "Yes, please." Calum overhears if he can tag along, he must be hungry too. Michael quickly tells him "No, go away" and Calum leaves with a small pout complaining about how he wanted pizza. You laugh at the two then ask Michael why they can't come. "I just want it to be the two of us. I wanna get to know you better." You smile then nod. You both walk to a nearby pizza joint about two blocks away. You gush about how fun it was to write with the boys and how you must do it another time. "Definitely." Michael says. "I'm sorry you had to see the guys strip down the their underwear. They get bored easily." You laugh and tell him it's okay because you seriously didn't mind. "This song has to be my favorite song." Michael tells you. "Why's that?" You ask. "We got to write with you and you're amazing." He blushes.

Luke- You meet Luke on an airplane to Australia from New York. You look at your ticket and the seat number is 4B. You search until you find your seat and you pout because it isn't a window seat. There's a boy seated by the window with his head pressed against it, eyes closed. You gently tap his shoulder "Excuse me, sir." His eyes jolt open. "Can I get the window seat please?" He nods then gets up too fast, hitting his head. He's moans and rubs his head. You try not to laugh but you do anyway and he glares at you. "I'm sorry. Are you okay?" "I'm fine. It happens all the time." You both exchange seats and you thank him. "You're (Your Name), right?" You nod almost forgetting you're famous. "Luke Hemmings." He hands you his hand to shake and you shake it. You recognize him instantly from his name and his some what familiar face. "I know you. You're from that band.. 5sos!" His eyes widen is shock and he smiles. "I'm stunned that you even know me but even more stunned that you didn't say '5 es oh es.'" You burst into laughter and tell him about the time you once said that and his fans almost killed you.

Ashton- You meet Ashton at the VMAs award show when you announce them as winners of Best New Artist. You grant them with their moon man and they give their acceptance speech. Later on that day, you're stopped by Ashton. He introduces himself as Ashton Irwin from 5 Seconds of Summer even though you know who he is. He tells you that he's a fan of your acting and gushes over how beautiful you are. You smile brightly at him then congratulate him on their first moon man and you also mention that you're a fan of their music. Your security guard cuts your conversation short when he calls your name, signaling that you need to leave. You apologize to Ashton and he smiles understandably. "We can keep in contact if you'd like." He nods and hands you his phone and you both exchange numbers. "Laters, Irwin."

Hii my beauties. Thanks so much for the 15.2k!! You guys are so awesome!

Thanks Neo   for the ideas 💕

If you have any requests leave it in the comments below.Don't forget to vote, comment and follow if you're enjoying the book.

Much love,

-Vals x