He Proposes

Calum- You and Calum have been together going on 3 solid years (you guys are like 25/26). Ever since Calum fulfilled his dream of coming to the Bahamas, you both have been going back there almost every year because you both fell in love with the beautiful weather, white and pink sand, crystal blue water and the sweet native people you met there. Almost every morning you would wake up before Calum does and walk out to the balcony of your hotel room which over looks a beautiful beach. But this morning you realized you woke up to an empty bed and an empty hotel room. You assumed he probably went down for breakfast already, which was odd, but not that much. You hopped out of the bed and threw on your robe before you scurried to the balcony to say good morning to the new day. "What the hell?" You said as you looked down to see "Will You Marry Me? I love you." written in the sand (Pic >>). You wondered if it was for you, but it might of not been. You then pushed your hair back with your hands before you noticed something even weirder. You out-strecteched your hand to see a beautiful ring placed perfectly on your ring finger. Your heart started to race. "CALUM! CALUM!" You shouted running frantically around the room looking for some shoes and shit you couldn't remember. "Suprise!" he whispered behind you as you swung around. You stared at his smiling face before you flung your arms around his neck. "So... Will you marry me (Y/N)?" "Yes!" You answered as he planted his lips on yours. "I love you." He stated, "I love you too."

Ashton- "Let's go out for dinner tonight." He said to you this morning. For the past 2 and a half years of your relationship, you guys would go out to eat at a restaurant every once in a while. Why not? It was fun dressing all formal and stuff, and quite frankly what would happen later those nights were always spontaneous. You guys were now sitting at the table, just the both of you, dressed all spiffy and glamorous. "She looked naked! Oh my God! What was I supposed to do?" You said as you guys brought up what happened today. A women had on this body suit that matched her color to the'T' and from your angle she looked naked. "You didn't have to shout 'What the fuck are you doing you perverted tramp.' "He said mimicking you and laughing at you as you just glared. "There were children on the street! There are crazy people in this world today you know." You said defending your outburst. "Oh I think that's us." You said trying to change the subject as your waiter came to place the food on your table. "Oh my God! I'm so sorry about that!" Your waitress said after she accidentally knocked Ashton's food onto his shirt and lap. You placed your hand over your mouth trying to stifle in your laugh as Ashton told the waitress it was alright, as you all noticed that nothing more could be done. "Don't worry babe it doesn't look that bad." You stated smiling as he just rolled his eyes and reluctantly smiled back. What he knew, which you didn't was that tonight was gonna be the night he asked you to marry him, and he was not going to let one little mishap screw this over, again. You guys began to eat as soon as the waitress brought another plate of food for Ashton on the house. Soon after you both started eating, you needed to use the bathroom. "Excuse me babe." You stated as you began to get up, but as soon as you did *Ripppp*. You stood there frozen, before you sat back down, eyes wide with fear. "What the hell was that?" Ashton asked referring to the loud ripping sound. You sat there in silence. "Wait, your dress ripped?" He asked as you nodded. "How?" "I don't know. It got stuck or something to the chair." You said as he looked wide eyed at you, of course before he started laughing. "Oh my God Ashton, that is not funny." You stated trying to keep your voice down. You began to continue eating looking from side to side hoping no one saw. You were eating when you felt a sharp pain run through your leg which made you kick outwards as a reflex causing Ashton to waste his drink onto his shirt. You didn't notice because you were too busy scratching your leg. "I think something bit me." You placed your head slightly under the table to scratch your leg more because now it was inflaming. "Ouch!." You say holding your head which you hit on the table. "I think we need to go home." You stated getting up. "Wait babe!" he said, "Ashton... I feel a lite breeze" You whispered, moving your eyes down to your dress then back at him, referring to your ripped dress. "Can we please go home? " "Yes babe but -" "Please can we just go through a drive through tonight?" you pleaded as he sighed and got up. You began to turn around and grab your purse before he grabbed your hand preventing you from walking away. You looked at him as he bent down on one knee. " (Y/N), I know this dinner kind of went a little weird, but I am gonna finish what I intended to do tonight." He said with his heavy Aussie accent as you slowly placed your free hand over your mouth. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N) will you do me the favor of marrying me and becoming Mrs. Irwin?" "Of course." You said almost speechless as you stooped down to his level and hugged him. You both soon heard people begin to clap around you two. You smiled sheepishly at the attention. "Now can we get out of here?" You asked, "Sure babe." "Good, 'cause I still gatta pee." You said rushing to the restroom. Despite your dress ripping, Ashton's clothes being soiled, you hitting your head and you guys looking like a hot mess, you knew that you both loved each other in any situation. Your night status: Perfect.