Imagine for Zarya

-Requested

Michael:

You watch on stage as the 5sos boys performs their hit single "She's Kinda Hot". To say they sound amazing would've been an understatement. You felt the fun and chill wibes dripping from each band member, it was insanely incredible.

You took in the moment, studying each member carefully. Ashton, beating the absolute sh*t out of his drums.. Luke and Michael shredding the guitars, almost like a second nature.. And Calum playing his bass with such passion as he bobbing his hair with a grin.

Michael turns quickly, making eye contact with you. He smiles brightly and winks your way. He doesn't wait for a reaction from you, instead he finishes off with the show.

Michael Gordon Clifford knows I exist, holy sh*t.

Minutes before the show is finished, securities direct you toward the backstage. You looked at them strangely. Backstage passes weren't included when you won the ticket. It might've been a mistake, though you didn't bother saying sh*t.. I mean, who'd ruin a chance to meet 5 Seconds of Summer like that?

You take in a huge breath as they open the boys' door for you to enter.

"Michael requested that we bring you here," One buff security says. "In case you were wondering. He'll be here shortly." They exit, shutting the door behind them.

Michael requested me? Why would Michael Clifford request me in their room?

Your thoughts quickly dissappear when the door re opens, revealing none other but Michael Clifford. He closes the door briefly and makes his way toward you.

He flashes a smile. "Hello, it's good to meet you."

Your heart hammers and your palms get sweaty. "Hi- Um. It's good meeting you too."

"The boys are showering.. Thought I'd keep your company."

Try not to jump on him and kiss his face.. try not to..

You embrace him in a hug quickly.. it was a natural reaction. He wraps his hands around your back, returning the hug. You release him shortly after to introduce yourself.

"My name is Zarya, by the way. Sorry if you find me awkward."

"I know your name." He says smoothy. "I don't find you awkward at all.. I do find you very attractive though."

You look around the room, making sure he's actually talking to you. He notices and laughs. 

"Yes, I'm meaning you, Zarya."

You smile brightly. "You're kinda hot yourself, too."

He returns the smile, gesturing for you to sit. After you do, he sits beside you on the couch.

"Did you enjoy tonight's show?"

"Of course I did! You guys were incredible. It feels surreal to be honest."

He chuckles a bit. "Thank you. The boys take a hell of a time to shower, so it's just you and me for about.. twenty minutes."

You look at him for a while. "I don't mind.."

Hii.. Any requests? Feel free to drop them in the comments section below. We'll get on them as soon as possible.

P.s. sorry for going M.I.A.. I tend to do that a lot.

*Not edited*

-Val